Recent content by jo_95

1. J

A uni student name and shames world leaders

Its one of those things... i know my views are pretty out there, which is why i have avoided this forum a few days because i know some members are proud muslims and that is awesome. I am proud of my heritage also. But i know what j have the issue with and many others do as well is the...
  2. J

Anonymous Group Declare Revenge On Terrorism

There are places that have the anti blasphemy laws you seem to be proposing. They all absolutely suck.
  3. J

So what? We also realised it was wrong and abolished such practices and condemn them and the people who practice them. It was you defending them because you need to defend the culture of the past for some retarded reason. Also Victorian England has nothing to do with me, I am not English and...
  4. J

The Consolidated NFL Thread

It's just the Patriots man. Ravens and the Pats genuinely hate each other. We have a bunch of tough sobs like TSizzle and Haloti Ngata and usually a proper nasty defence, they have a pretty boy QB and usually a brutally effective passing attack (though their D is solid this year). I just wish...
  5. J

Ffs mate I have never read what they print so how could I love it. I simply commend them for standing up against Muslim terrorism. On second thoughts I think you are right. They deserved to die for upsetting the poor oppressed Muslims who make up 1.6 billion of the worlds population. Tbh...
  6. J

The scariest rugby league player in history

He was great because when he was playing something was always just about to happen. It wasn't always good but it was always entertaining. I also hated Robbie Kearns and somewhat remember thinking watching Morley knock his ass out was hilarious
  7. J

You asked a stupid question. I am not a reader of the magazine... Obviously. So I have no idea of their historical alignments nor are they necessary to what I was saying. I don't give a shit when anyone insults anything either. Not just when they insult religion. All I was doing was...
  8. J

Firstly, not writing off the lions. Just think Ravens and Steelers are definitely better and that the Bengals are comparable. Also I am somewhat skeptical of the advanced statistics in NFL. It isn't a sport that generally lends itself to such analysis. Forsett averaged the most yards per...
  9. J

I don't give a shit mate. They just had a massacre in their office by a bunch of deadshit Muslims (note I am calling these particular individuals deadshits not all Muslims because I know how you love to get upset and cry poor) and they came out and said they wouldn't back down and would continue...
  10. J

Touché hahaha they definitely gave the pats a lot better run then they should have though.
  11. J

Ravens had the most efficient rushing offense and a defence that got hot at the end of the year. They basically went within inches of beating the patriots who I would argue are definitely substantially better than the lions. When it counts the ravens turn up. The lions have the same issues as...
  12. J

Cronulla captain Paul Gallen delighted to have Michael Ennis on board

It really just shows how annoyed they are they lost lichaa
  13. J

Love the new Charlie Hebdo cover hahahaha
  14. J

Panthers got hot at the end and played to their potential but the other 3 teams in their division were puss all year. Dolphins are no joke. They would win the NFC South and are better than the 49ers imo. Texans are a bit different but still better than any team in the NFC South. Them and...
  15. J

Last Movie Watched.....

I watched inbetweeners 2 on a flight this morning. Really not sure how I feel about it tbh. I definitely didn't like it, but I'm not sure how much I hated it