1. I

2006 Bulldogs Membership Packages

Ill be getting the kennel membership for 2006
  2. I

2006 Bulldogs Membership Packages

yep, we are restiricted to a 40000 capacity nexst season
  3. I

Top 25- 2006

Patten Cutler El Masri Tonga Utai Phlephs Holdsworth Sherwin Perry Hughes Maitua O'Meley Asotasi Ryan Mason Grimaldi Williams Armit Myles Czlikowski Ngwani Mcilwain Morrin Conn
  4. I

Top 25- 2006

Which players do you think will be apart of our top squad for season 2006, who will be in our top 25???
  5. I

2006 Season Draw Annoucned!

Penrith in round 1, should be a good test to see where we stand at the start of the year as Penrith ended 2005 with 6 or something straight wins, while we had 6 losses in a row. Playing the premiers in round 2 should be a blockbuster, i know that we will be much improved and ready to battle in...
  6. I

What went down on the forum last nite?

How hard do they want to make it to attend bulldog games. I will most likley get the season ticket to "The Kennel" area but out of all my friends probably only one other will do the same, but its not always us two at every game. The club really has to look at this from a fans point of view...
  7. I

loyal or not

when hazem got injured...we didnt end up wining another game lol
  8. I

Grimaldi's 1 year deal

Good to see the dogs managment keep Grimaldi at our club for 1 more year. Is highly under-rated & is a crucial part in our lineup.
  9. I

Does Anyone...

Cmon Grimaldi, you better stay with us next year. To the bulldogs managment get off your fkin a$$es & retain grimaldi, DO WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!
  10. I

How many games???

How many Bulldog games did you attend this year? For me i went to the following: Rnd 1- Dragons Rnd 3- Tigers Rnd 6- Roosters Rnd 8- Eels Rnd 10- Eagles Rnd 13- Souths Rnd 15- Raiders Rnd 17- Storm Rnd 19- Panthers Rnd 20- Broncos Rnd 23- Eels Rnd 24- Knights Rnd 25- Panthers
  11. I

Code of Conduct

LOL.....they have been playing nowhere near to their best of their ability yet the club expects us not to criticise them or say anything bad towards them. When the team plays like they did over the last 6 weeks we as fans can express our feelings over the situations.
  12. I

Should Ryan be stripped of captancy

If Ryan feels like being the Captain is affecting his performances then he should stand down himself as Menzies did at Manly last year. The club should not strip him of the captaincy, he should be able to make the decision himself.
  13. I

Rammo's player ratings

i agree with most of what you have said rammo
  14. I

Grimaldi's field goal attempt

lets fkin hope that wasn this last game, he deserves to go out on a better note.