Recent content by Hulk76

1. Hulk76

Should the dogs offer the dragons Mahoney to secure Hunt?

Lets fuck off one of the better hookers in the comp who still has years ahead of him, for a half back that might have 2 years left him in. Yeah good flanaflop
  2. Hulk76

Are players paid too much ?

I've been thinking about this for a long time and a number of years ago I thought if the game keeps heading in the same direction of paying players so much money with the ever increasing salary cap, they may get to a point where they don't care about the club they play for ad much as they care...
  3. Hulk76

Opinion Canterbury Coaches

I've said this to family and friends for a while now. We should've given Dean Pay a fair go with a better roster as coach and overseeing our defence and used Mike Potter as our attacking coach. I think two true bulldogs players who understand what it means to bleed blue and white should've been...
  4. Hulk76

News Averillo eyeing move to Dolphins

The turnstile can leave. He obviously doesn't fit into the way CC wants to play and our defensive structures. No point having a relatively decent attacker who lets in more tries than he scores. Simples !
  5. Hulk76

Opinion Rajab to 7

I want to see our local juniors do well, but geez that pissed me off. Have a go and put your body in front of him.
  6. Hulk76

Terrible reffing

We have no patience in the atacking red zone, and play panic football at times. We desperately need some experience in the halves that knows how to game manage better.
  7. Hulk76

Forward pass or not ?

Backwards out of his hands and looked to float slightly forward meaning play the fark on. Absolutely robbed. Would've been interesting to see how Avo was going to get past Teddy in cover
  8. Hulk76

Khaled Rajab to make debut

Saying that i expect he will have zero impact but also hoping he does well because its his debut is not hedging my bets. Its being realistic whilst trying to be supportive. Should I just be negative and say I don't expect him to have an impact and I hope he doesn't? You guys have carked it. Ya...
  9. Hulk76

Khaled Rajab to make debut

Come post match you will all be roasting him! Congrats to him on his debut, but he will have zero impact. I hope he does well though.
  10. Hulk76

Kiraz injured at Training

I agree with the extra recovery time, but Wilson killed it on debut is a bit of a stretch. He kinda held his own at best.
  11. Hulk76

Official TPJ selected for Blues

He's still unfit IMHO. He can't do 15mins without hunching over and looking at the bench. I thought he improved on his fitness? Yeah nah.
  12. Hulk76

Official Press Conference Round 12 vs Titans

Lets not forget the pass off the ground that was cleared for the tits and nearly cost us a try, then they try penalise King when it was clearly not. Very disgraceful decisions today.
  13. Hulk76

Official TPJ selected for Blues

Im stoked he got selected. It will give him more self belief and maybe just maybe he will come back to us with more confidence and show some passion and consistency. Go smash the two heads up TPJ
  14. Hulk76

Opinion Okunbor

He just needs a good fend and he could be our next Jamal Idris haha
  15. Hulk76

Harrison Yeo

He hasn't got the agility and go forward that Yeo has, but I too thought he was being moulded into a Yeo type player and that will come with experience.