Recent content by Hound_Dog

1. Hound_Dog

News Canterbury Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett officially starts rebuild

Forget Crichton, forget Staggs. We need to go after baby G.I - Xavier Coates Kid has all the attributes to become a world class centre
  2. Hound_Dog

How good is Cotric

Go and fuck yourself you monkey
  3. Hound_Dog

How good is Cotric

Wat the fuck you on about. He only played due to injuries and never got the recall back. Cotric is a winger, but to keep the delusional kenneler's happy, we will call him a centre. Cotric is way down the pecking order
  4. Hound_Dog

NRL transfer news: Bulldogs close in on Panthers prop, Titans snare Warriors flyer

Its ok, we got an immortal centre coming in
  5. Hound_Dog

Josh Schuster???

You dope
  6. Hound_Dog

I'm not after mammoth dollars': Foran keen to stay with Bulldogs

Thats why you keep Hoppa at 1 and sign a Jake Friend for a couple of years
  7. Hound_Dog

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Bulldogs reportedly chasing SBW for 2021

Hill, $BW and Rothfield can all go and fuck themselves
  8. Hound_Dog

The great strength and conditioning coaches make great teams and athletes

Couldn't get more to the point than what i have. I stumbled across this topic in regards to strength and conditioning, and as mentioned, one of Hills visits in the UK was based around S&C.
  9. Hound_Dog

As mentioned, It was ONE OF THE REASONS he went to the UK. So there are obviously other reasons and meetings which were done. Read twice next time
  10. Hound_Dog

There will be changes with the coaching around our strength and conditioning next year That's one of the reasons Hill went to the UK recently
  11. Hound_Dog

Lynne Anderson on our Rebuild

And they did fuck all until they purchased Maloney. Sharks got lucky that Hasler didnt want Ennis and Barba was thrown out of the Broncos. Maybe the old mob should of kept Ennis instead of hiring Lichaa, taken Barba back when he was thrown out and purchased Maloney instead of Foran? Which...
  12. Hound_Dog

SMH Tigers keen to offload Josh Reynolds.

#absolutelyfuckenyes
  13. Hound_Dog

KIERAN FORAN READY TO GIVE UP WORLD CUP SPOT TO FOCUS ON PRESEASON FOR BULLDOGS

Dean Pay & the support staff are great pick ups to rebuild the mess left by the Manly imposter. We definitely have alot of deficiency's in the squad with Foran being one of them, but things should look better from 2019 onwards with smart management of the cap and recruitement