Recent content by haytchcbb

1. haytchcbb

Official Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Discussion Thread

Lol Montoya slipped once then tried getting up and slipped again fuck he’s a pathetic definition of a player - honestly he is a useless *****
  2. haytchcbb

Official Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Discussion Thread

Lollll whoever is blaming the refs for the score line doesn’t know their footy and is just a emotional person. We are rubbish and we deserve to be last.
  3. haytchcbb

Opinion The team I believe should be for the rest of this stinking season (My opinion)

This is the team I believe we should stick too for the rest of the season (note: it’s only my opinion) 1. Meaney 2. Dwz 3. Hoppa 4. Lafai 5. Smith 6. Averillo 7. Foran 8. Ogden 9. JMK 10.Napa 11. RFM 12. Doorey 13.Jackson 14. Katoa 15. Tolman 16. Thompson 17. Sue
  4. haytchcbb

Opinion Has Thompson been a flop or does he need better halves to work with?

Explain to me how it’s hypocritical? It was a genuine question and you should probably engage in the topic and actually address it instead of throwing ad hominem.
  5. haytchcbb

Opinion Has Thompson been a flop or does he need better halves to work with?

To be honest haven’t seen anything to suggest to me this guy any different to what we already have. I mean seeing his highlights over in the SL compared to what I’ve seen so far him playing here is 2 different cats...
  6. haytchcbb

Opinion Who is your most hated NRL team and why?

For me, it has to be the eels. Can’t fathom their fans, their colours, their mascot... nothing! I hope they don’t lift a trophy for another 30+ years.
  7. haytchcbb

News Bulldogs look for ‘three-peat’ in Legends of League

Like if you think this bulldogs team would be the current nrl bulldogs team!
  8. haytchcbb

Letter to Andrew Hill - just sent

Good message mate I think we should all be dirty at the way this board is taking the club and the main reason for this is that there is not enough communication between them and us fans
  9. haytchcbb

Poll: Will the bulldogs make a big signing in the next 12 months?

We are not signing any big name players, the management and board are toying with us throwing bait to us here and there but in reality are sweet nothings. They’re going to use that money for resignings and “development” players. It’s almost like they’re scared to buy these players, I’m not sure...
  10. haytchcbb

Results that we need to make the top 8

Bro I’m not getting this, just clear one game up for me do we need sharks to win or warriors??
  11. haytchcbb

Opinion We’re not here to take part, we’re here to take OVER!

We need to get a big number of doggie fans over to Bankwest this Thursday. Let’s outnumber those slimey eels fans and show them that bankwest is ours!
  12. haytchcbb

Opinion Toomaga

No shit sherlock
  13. haytchcbb

Opinion Toomaga

Didn’t watch the whole game at work, how did renouf go?