3. G

Round 21 Dogs vs Roosters Match Thread

Another Hasler fave tim useless brown
  4. G

2 wingers cost our last 2 tries... Here we go 7 tackles
  5. G

Yeah uncle nick paid our players to be useless. Seriously refs not to blame we are rubbish
  6. G

Lmao we stand there and let them kick 3 times and refuse to move up. Time to go des
  7. G

Lock in Hasler to a long term deal

If it wasn't for Josh being here I doubt we would have got Brett. Why would a gun half want to come play the crap game plans we do?
  8. G

Lock in Hasler to a long term deal

The thing I love about Robinson is he has his young forwards running on to the ball off the back fence , that Taukeiaho craps all over any of our forwards apart from Pritchard maybe and Jackson . Both he and Maguire coach there respective sides to have a fast defensive line but not us , even if...
  9. G

Out of touch

It's laughable please come back Sbw we know you shit all over us and bagged us but we will invite your mate who did a back door deal with you the minute you left .
  10. G

Out of touch

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/sonny-bill-williams-keeping-the-bulldogs-guessing-again-20150728-gilyr4.html
  11. G

Out of touch

Am I the only one that finds the fact that Nick Politis is invited to our 80th anniversary dinner disgusting. Here is a man that in the last 10 years has done nothing but shit on us with the blessing of Chanel 9 and the NRL. He and Gyngel for mine are the most disgusting people in rugby league...
  12. G

I'm back to my best: Hodkinson

So Corey Thompson has a shocker and it's everyone else's fault , Trent doesn't set up 5 tries or run the ball much and he's shit! The team didn't make 800m with the ball ffs what's he meant to do?
  13. G

Corey Thompson - Where's all the haters

I honestly hope you don't believe what you wrote
  14. G

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

Osama bin Bulldogs