Recent content by GeneralLee01

1. GeneralLee01

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

Heard on the news this morning that Barba possibly being pushed out of Broncos and may end up at the Sharks (Back in Sydney) Faaaark. Couldn't help but wonder what Dessie and the dogs think of this and if they would at all entertain the idea of asking him back. Not saying that I want him back...
  2. GeneralLee01

Stop the Whinge

Not sure what to expect for our team selection against the Raiders with our injury count mounting. Praying our Origin boys come out unscathed. Who is Des going to select this time. Again the question beckons, who will be FB. Can't wait for Origin to end.
  3. GeneralLee01

Insert Negative Posts Below

It was good to hear Morris was confident of returning sooner than expected and he thinks possibly before Origin 3.
  4. GeneralLee01

Insert Negative Posts Below

Very true, we've gone back to playing one out non team effort football again. Our forwards have success when they run in pairs or as a group following up each other supporting one another.
  5. GeneralLee01

Round 13 - Manly Vs. Bulldogs

I also thought Reynolds was out this week, so glad he's not. But I hope he serves a week suspension against a lesser side at some point to wipe off those carry over points before we get into the nitty gritty of the end of season or it would be our luck that would lose him at a crucial time.
  6. GeneralLee01

After this season Josh Reynolds must be the captain

I'm glad you 2 cleared that up.
  7. GeneralLee01

We beat channel 9

Not to mention Gould's crap always on the Rooster bandwagon. What happened to him at Canterbury for him to be against us so much?
  8. GeneralLee01

... and the whinging begins.

It's obvious who that writer follows.
  9. GeneralLee01

3 Moments I can't stop thinking about

What was it with Stanley? Dislocated shoulder?
  10. GeneralLee01

OmG TRX....

That performance was what I've been waiting for from TRex since he signed. That performance is the reason why he has been criticised so harshly in the past because as we saw last night when he puts his mind to it that's what he can produce. He has still got improvement in him but his...
  11. GeneralLee01

OmG TRX....

Exactly.
  12. GeneralLee01

James Tedesco Management not happy with Tigers offer

Does anyone know what Tedesco is on currently at the Tigers?
  13. GeneralLee01

James Tedesco Management not happy with Tigers offer

Come on Teddy, you won't regret it.
  14. GeneralLee01

Andrew Fifita’s Canterbury Bulldogs contract under examination after divorce

A MOU isn't a contract its a bit like a letter of offer isnt it? and there was no registration of a contract with the NRL, so its like it never existed. Isnt there a get out clause on contracts before round 13? Does anyone even know what the figure actually was? Every bloody Journo comes up with...