Recent content by Fish

1. F

Jarryd Hayne's NFL debut

he essentially loses his ability to pass the ball meaning defenders don't have to worry about him doing anything but running. This quote says it all, in the NRL defenders have to stand off to consider he may pass the ball or put a kick in, in the NFL they simply make a bee line for the player...
  2. F

The CAR thread

Just in the process of sorting my new company car, leaning towards the Ford Focus ST, 180 odd kw in a car the size of a shoe, madness!!
  3. F

the 21 south premierships fallacy

I agree with this one, a premiership is a premiership, no matter when or how its won. At the end of the day it just smacks of sour grapes if we keep banging on about it, im tired of the Souths suck fest, let it go and move on to 2015 now, we are start equal again regardless of past history...
  4. F

The Travel Thread

We did the USA earlier this year, LA mainly for the touristy things for the kids, spent 5 days in Disneyland and a day at Universal. Then the missus and i hired a convertible Mustang and left the kids with my parents and headed to Vegas for 2 days, a very unique place from the bits i remember...
  5. F

The Kennel Photos and Discussion Thread

My Bulldog Puppy Mortimer
  6. F

Weird Phobias

BASTARD!! haha
  7. F

Dear Campbelltown Residents

Think Picton or Tahmoor may be our next move in a few years once the kids are all done with School, ill even grow the obligatory 6th finger if i have to!
  8. F

Dear Campbelltown Residents

Raised in Campbelltown, needless to say as soon as i was able i moved to Camden! only 5km away but a world away in terms of class and attitude, although i fear in 10-15 years it may go the same way, the kids are becoming obnoxious and more bogan by the year. May need to move a little further out...
  9. F

Weird Phobias

Clowns, i watched "IT" as a child and ever since ive just hated them, even re watched the movie a couple of years ago and in hindsight it wasnt that scary and thought it may cure my dislike of clowns but to no avail, i still cant stand them!!
  10. F

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

The walking dead is by far the best show on tv (IMO) Just started watching a new series called Scorpion, looks good from the first episode.
  11. F

Anti-Dogs media (Chapter 34) : Matty Johns.

I was watching Mattys show last night hoping for an even spread of us and Souths, but who was i kidding, it was one big Bunnies wank fest and will be all bloody week!!!
  12. F

New to the forums

Got him from a breeder in Silverdale, not cheap, $3500 if you want an unrestricted pup, but worth every cent. He's a champion but bad luck for me, if he's on the lounge with me for the game we lose, if he's with the wife we win, needless to say he will be with the missus for the GF whether he...
  13. F

Just so you know ...

Not sure the old timers will remember what colours they play in seeing the last GF they were in was in black and white
  14. F

New to the forums

Have been a Dogs supporter all my life as is all of my family (except one son who for some reason supports the Dragons that im considering disowning) Have been a guest on the site for a while and decided to join as i wanted a place where our voice was heard over the constant love in that is the...
  15. F

Dogs will be cannon fodder for souths

What a knob, we have the ONLY pack in the comp to rival the Bunnies, i think they will be the ones in for a shock if they think they can rely on winning the forward battle to win the game, just ask Sam Burgess how sore he was after the last time he came up against James Graham.