New to the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Waterboy
Reaction score
Have been a Dogs supporter all my life as is all of my family (except one son who for some reason supports the Dragons that im considering disowning)
Have been a guest on the site for a while and decided to join as i wanted a place where our voice was heard over the constant love in that is the NRL for South Sydney.

This is my Bulldog named Mortimer, only 1 year old.

View attachment 21908

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have been a Dogs supporter all my life as is all of my family (except one son who for some reason supports the Dragons that im considering disowning)
Have been a guest on the site for a while and decided to join as i wanted a place where our voice was heard over the constant love in that is the NRL for South Sydney.

This is my Bulldog named Mortimer, only 1 year old.

View attachment 21908
Where u get him from champ ? The Mrs won let me name my next child Mortimer

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love the dog :grinning: My sister has 4 kids 3 of the 4 are MAD BULLDOGS FANS the odd one out follows the lowly tigers go figure. Welcome Bro your input is appreciated. :thumb:

Fish

Waterboy
Reaction score
Got him from a breeder in Silverdale, not cheap, $3500 if you want an unrestricted pup, but worth every cent.
He's a champion but bad luck for me, if he's on the lounge with me for the game we lose, if he's with the wife we win, needless to say he will be with the missus for the GF whether he likes it or not :grinning:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got him from a breeder in Silverdale, not cheap, $3500 if you want an unrestricted pup, but worth every cent.
He's a champion but bad luck for me, if he's on the lounge with me for the game we lose, if he's with the wife we win, needless to say he will be with the missus for the GF whether he likes it or not :grinning:
Load the wife up with schmackos during the game that should keep him by her side :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.