2. F

Chase Stanley signing?

Chase stanely has come out and stated that the dogs can go fcuk themselves
  3. F

Some Into about Pat O'Hanlon please.

oh im so devestated please what can i do
  4. F

cheap jerseys!

doggies jerseys are going for 10 dollars cause of obvious reasons of them being shit ****s
  5. F

Your Message to the Boys in 2014

run straight you ****ing coconuts
  6. F

Legacy of the Dogs

dogs will be dogs
  7. F

Some Into about Pat O'Hanlon please.

I heard his the next andrew johns
  8. F

Are we Dogs of war or a pack of Hyenas?!

Its cause the bulldogs fans are iggnorant
  9. F

Fullback Discussion

im sonny bill williams cousin bras and he will be returning to belmore to play in full back
  10. F

Boys in Blue

typical haters. who gives a shit if theres another "bulldogs" group. THE MORE THE BETTER. lol love reading so of the dumb comments on this site.
  11. F

Seriously you guys are hard to please.

LOL thats why i dont post shit on here no more. Every one thinks there mister know it all. when in fact you guys dont know shit!!!!
  12. F

Is t rex worth 600k or 6k ?

Tony Williams should have never been offered that much. should have been offered a lot less and given incentives along the way if he reaches certain targets. And it shouldnt just be for him but all players. Once you splash that amount of money at young players they dont have the maturity to...
  13. F

des not happy tonight will he make the changes we need to improve our perfomances?

Tony Williams should have never been offered that much. should have been offered a lot less and given incentives along the way if he reaches certain targets. And it shouldnt just be for him but all players. Once you splash that amount of money at young players they dont have the maturity to...