Recent content by El_Magic

1. El_Magic

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

I fucken love this album. Some of my faves this year have been Fit for an Autopsy, Immutable by Meshuggah, In Stasis from Monuments and Shrine from Bleed From Within. All been on heavy rotation
  2. El_Magic

Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

Fuck me dead we’re absolutely pathetic. Never thought I’d see our club on there knees like this. Barrett needs to go. We have the lineup to at least push the top 8. Clearly the coaching staff are fucked
  3. El_Magic

Official Round 4 v Storm Match Discussion

Can you point out where I suggested that ya dumb fuck? Obviously he’s better than flanno but at the moment he’s offering fuck all aside from a kick
  4. El_Magic

Burton has been fucking shithouse today. Wakeham absolutely schooling him. The **** can kick, that’s all he’s offering so far
  5. El_Magic

Wakeham by far the better half today. Burton has been fucken hopeless.
  6. El_Magic

News Flanagan linked to the Sharks

Fuck me this shit **** is the worst “half” we’ve ever had. Nothing bulldogs about him. No fight in him at all, just an absolute soft cock of the highest order
  7. El_Magic

Katoa and Elliott

Lol hardly anything to Jump up and down over though is it. Jmk is a career plodder and jacko has headed down that path as well
  8. El_Magic

Rd 10 Dogs vs Raiders 3-2-1

We wouldn’t have been in the game if flanno was out there. Averillo was far from perfect but he looked more dangerous today than flanno has looked all year
  9. El_Magic

Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Yea fucken well done Elliott you absolute fucken useless ****. We are the worst side in the fucken world. Only we could lose this
  10. El_Magic

Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

So we ignore Fuckhead kicking at the his arm?
  11. El_Magic

Ben Cummins

I long for the days the refs had an impact in our games. Reality is we’re fucken disgraceful and don’t look like competing
  12. El_Magic

Official Round 9 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Defence has been ok but Dallin and Averillo the only ones that look Dangerous
  13. El_Magic

How long till doorey asks for a release. Imagine getting overlooked for ***** like Waddell. Flanno looks like the worst half to ever wear blue n white atm.
  14. El_Magic

Flanno is deadset fucked. The **** is so far from being a first grade half
  15. El_Magic

Board should reprimand Barrett for writing off season

The obvious one at the moment is Lewis in for flanno. And trust me, I fucken hate Lewis so I don’t say that lightly lol. Also Deitz starting hooker moving forward, when Topine returns, drop katoa completely