Recent content by Doogie

1. Doogie

Bondi stabbing

Hear ya. Once had a chick threaten me with a pregnancy test and i fckn ran screaming like a little girl. Not my finest moment. Don't judge me.
  2. Doogie

Bondi stabbing

Mate - about 6 years ago I'm in the office at Parramatta. Level is completely secured, you need a pass card to get to our floor and then another to get through the glass doors. We also have the Uni in the building and most of the students fck up at some point and piggy back to our floors. No...
  3. Doogie

Bondi stabbing

Was out on this - but had to throw another 2c. Missus is senior in health and told me a potted summary of what has been cut back in the last 20 years. Its staggering. 100% spot on. As for those who think mental health is an excuse - thanks. Its complete fckwits as yourselves that validate the...
  4. Doogie

Bondi stabbing

Some dude goes nuts with a knife. Within minutes my missus is calling me telling me there's a terrorist attack at Bondi. 10 mins later its multiple crack heads. 10 minutes after that the terrorists have guns. Social media is populated by fckwits. Just another example. My missus is not excluded...
  5. Doogie

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Sexton. Claymore. All feels the same bro. Mad regret (so I've heard) :(
  6. Doogie

Like????? There's a reason we have a $300k journeyman at 7. After we spent all the Double Bay money we could only afford Claymore hookers....
  7. Doogie

Let me put it to u in hooker currency. If you threw down $150 for some Claymore nasty and it was meh, you'd sort of go its Claymore nasty. Now if you threw down $2000 for some prime Double Bay creampie and it was meh, you'd be really pissed. There is a difference.
  8. Doogie

Ask yourself how it gets to that. Who should have the ball in his hand first? Burton. And where is he? Probably off trying to straighten his hip alignment after having too much cash in his pocket. Looks to me that Burton has decided he's not doing short kicks. So Hutcho puts his hand up. Now he...
  9. Doogie

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

3. Kiks 2. Xerri/Tracey 1. The kennelers who suck Burton week in week out for no money. You're idiots too but you get a point for commitment.
  10. Doogie

well u see its complicated. with all that unearned cash in his right pocket, he naturally had to stay on the left side of the middle of the curve and that kept him dead straight. Now he thinks its flat, he hangs in the middle, that dush leans him to the right and boom... we miss everything to...
  11. Doogie

U get hard from kicks? This is a japanese thing right?
  12. Doogie

Side note. Anyone notice that Burton was a good kicker from the sideline and now he's not. And what happened in between.... He reckons he discovered the Earth is flat. Think about it.
  13. Doogie

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

One post above you :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  14. Doogie

And - the passenger is in the team to do one thing. Put up a decent 5th tackle kick. And couldn't even do that.
  15. Doogie

Salmon is putting in some hard yards tonight. Great tackle on Paps.