• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by Doogie

1. Doogie

An appreciation thread of the fairer sex

Spiderwoman - are u blind?
  2. Doogie

An appreciation thread of the fairer sex

Spoke to my entourage. For your viewing pleasure.
  3. Doogie

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

ManU news.
  4. Doogie

Upcoming Australian election thread.

Rule #1 of modern society. The moment someone says left or right relating to a political decision or view point, they have a head up their own arse issue.
  5. Doogie

Nuclear I won't touch because thats political but tidal was tested at Port Kembla. Worked ok - until it flooded. Its very Australian when u think about it...
  6. Doogie

Expert on everything - far from. Just can see blind stupidity from a mile off. And love poking the bear - eventually the reactions get so stupid I get a chuckle. China inflicted CVD on us? As a general rule - weapons are designed for the opposition, not yourself. Unless your Okunbor. But he's...
  7. Doogie

Good straw man. Indonesia export more coal than Australia. We emit more per capita by a country mile. Libs have been in power for 20 out of the last 30 years and rather than build and stick to a transition plan, they ignored the problem and even fanned it to get more votes. The way its done well...
  8. Doogie

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Did think that. He's had 20+ goal campaigns so can be clinical. Might luck out and get $200M for Malah. Spend $120M on Nunez and Bowen leaves u $80M find a lot of things - such as see if u can find a Thiago or Fabinho alternative/project.
  9. Doogie

The one good reason to be excited about Sunday

Is Adam Elliott filming a Fisting Lesbian Lizards video? Please tell me its the Asmara twins. Those Komodos go off....
  10. Doogie

I know this is crazy but (provided it goes through) Nunez for Mane, I'd consider Diaz as a Firmino replacement, Jota as the new Origi. Salah is tough - you're sort of looking for a skill set. Salah was average before Liverpool. Suspect the Salah replacement is the same. Maybe Raphinha?
  11. Doogie

Sell em both. Trade value is now. Or we let them go on a free next year.
  12. Doogie

With roughly 15x times the population. U think its ok we're in the top 10 carbon emitters/person in the world? We burn more carbon per person than the US ffs. And we sell our coal to India. Nice stat. And China? What do u want with China? Half the country is already sold to them (under a...
  13. Doogie

The one good reason to be excited about Sunday

The one good thing about Sunday is.... My birthday. And to celebrate I get myself a gift every year. Renew my Fisting Lesbian Lizards subscription. A fantastic day.
  14. Doogie

And thats fair. Will add I know quite a few on the State CVD taskforce and when u mention the Ruby, its like they have sand in the vag. And thats not normal for these people. So whatever the deal is, reckon even some of them think its a bit smelly.
  15. Doogie

I've had some dealings with this guy. You'd be hard pressed to find a bigger snake in Aussie pollies. Cannot talk about details but what u see on camera is fake +++. Hated by his own party but knew he could knife back being such a good talk to camera guy. Seriously, it would be like Scomo's evil...