Recent content by DoggyStyla

1. D

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Mann and Hutchinson were tripping over each other in the second trial! They shouldn't be on the field at the same time IMO! And I'd say they won't be moving forward!
  2. D

Doubt that!
  3. D

You sound like a bit of a goose! Blowarsery at its finest
  4. D

Has the club announced this? No no no! It's probs just more social media bullshit
  5. D

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Salmon is a 5/8 but signed as a second rower, only natural that he wears 13! Curran didn't do too much in allstars! He is best as impact off bench.
  6. D

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

I like Wilson but Skelton is a meter eater!! I expect Wilson Reggie's once Kiraz is back.
  7. D

Your Round 1 Team?

1. Tracey 2. Kiraz 3. Crichton 4. Xerri 5. Fox 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Salmon 14. Mann 15. Curran 16. Faamausili 17. Kautoga Kautoga showed enough to say he deserves a crack. Tracey has speed, ball skills and toughness. The rest picks itself...
  8. D

News The Mole: Seven new Bulldogs tipped to make team after Phil Gould axes 'dead wood'

I think Salmon will be 13, Curran as a bench player. Jarman killed it the other night, Curran not so much in the Allstars.
  9. D

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Future is looking bright.. let's go boyysssss
  10. D

BULLDOGS PLAYER TRADE

Jack D Bellend? Yeah bring a rapist, that will lift the culture!
  11. D

Explain to me the appeal of Alamoti?

He is slow, let him goooooooo
  12. D

Rumour 2024 Halfback

Funny you say that. If he is coming back, I doubt he'd go back to a roosters after the way they treated him
  13. D

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

We are a dumb side! 8 yrs of it too
  14. D

Rumour Jaydn SaU anybody?

Heard a lil snippet but unsure bout truth behind it. But I like the idea!
  15. D

Fox Sports Player swap with Manly

It was all made up by Buzz then carried in with Kent and 360! It was all his bs!