Recent content by doggy done it

1. D

Josh Morris relishing Canterbury Bulldogs being written off on eve of NRL finals

Defence wins finals footy. Keep it tight and do everything possible to prevent them offloading. Turn the game into a grind and we will win. I know it's boring but our defence has been very poor the past few weeks and that has been the big difference. No need to throw the ball around like a...
  2. D

I am quietly confident about Sunday

I know what's happened to the dogs. They've lost that balance between doing the hard yards up the middle and spreading the ball along the backline. When they needed to spread the ball they took it up the middle and when they needed to steady the ship and do the hard yards they try to spread it...
  3. D

Nasty Nasser on Ch9 News

In 2004 SBW missed most of the season and we won the premiership. In 2006 he missed a lot of games and we were very near to reaching the GF. Even without SBW,and the emergence of awesome new talents like Kite and when players like Liano, Soulos return from injury, and with the new buys for...
  4. D

Nasty Nasser on Ch9 News

Geyer is a moron and shouldn't pass judgement on anyone. Nasser is probably a low-life but he made sense when he said we should wait and see all the facts before passing judgement on SBW. Nobody knows exactly how the club has treated SBW. Mason pissed off because he was unhappy-could it be...
  5. D

Mason articles to be merged here

Mason is a d.ckhead. Always has been, always will be. Every league supporter can tell u that. Today he said that it wasn't a big deal to add red to his current blue and white jersey ( when asked if he would play for the roosters). What club would agree to allow a top player to box a few weeks...
  6. D

Dunny Bill Williams

ARU would give anything for anyone of the Bulldogs forward pack( including Hickey!). They would all step into the Wallabies side without even a trial run!
  7. D

A team to make the ground shake...

Get rid of Martin Bella-he may have played for Qld but he was useless for the Dogs.
  8. D

FFS im sick of seeing the Roberts and hooker info Does anyone know Sullivan ??

Haven't seen Sullivan but Roberts should have been our hooker a long time ago. He is lightning quick from dummy half and that is exactly what we need. His defense will improve. Don't know who will be 5/8th though. Bring back Holdsworth?
  9. D

1998 Prelim Final

Dogs were down 20-0 against Newcastle and won in 1998 semi. Down 18-2 against Parra with 9 minutes to go and won. I was at both games. We love to give it from behind-Doggie Style!
  10. D

Second phase play

I think it was definitely a tactic by Folkes to reduce risky offloads- I don't think Mason did a single one although Kouparitsas did a few good ones.
  11. D

So if.......

Shoud be at telstra- I've got a feeling the dogs can handle the eels despite our record there.
  12. D

So if.......

At Parra or SFS/Telstra?
  13. D

So if.......

Where will the game be?
  14. D

Did anyone see thurston yell at Patten to get up?

Thurston was just pissed off that the price of petrol has gone through the roof up north.
  15. D

All jokes aside.

Refs have been rooting us all year but tonight we were Simpkin's b_tch.