1. D

Ch 7 News Corey Allan

All over the news today. Averillo to play 6
  2. D

Ch 7 News Corey Allan

Apparently Corey Allan has signed a 3 year deal with the Bulldogs
  3. D

OLD Albert Hopoate

Hearing that Albert Hopoate is set to sign with the Bulldogs in the coming days.
  4. D

BULLDOGS 2009/2010 Player Contracts, Signings & Rumour Mill

S.A.M B.U.R.G.E.S.S big hitter (on fui fui) tremendous offloading and can cart the ball forward. Meets the criteria
  5. D

BDP ( bulldogs debate page) another bulldogs site. Yes the statement is true but the BDP hasnt been reliable in the past but i personally know this is true
  6. D

Yileen Gordon

Mate Paea has already signed with us. I too hope they re-sign him and i think Paea will be a real asset next year
  7. D

bulldogs sign Steve Turner

Turner is an alright winger but i belive he will turn out good outside of Jamal. He is very quick and has alright hands so being outside Jamal could be a good as Jamal could get him into space or offload to him. He can kick goals and is actually quite good under the high ball but as we do with...
  8. D

Our 2011 Halfback?

Ben Hunt
  9. D

BB whats the latest on player signings? So many rumours going aroud about so many players
  10. D

Barba apparently asked for a release and is on the outer. Thats the latest i heard about tht situaton
  11. D

Yeh kind of. He would want some money but he might not bring back the old culture asd there would be mroe experienced blokes around him. People act differntly around good nice people unlike the 2004 era where we had knobheads. You never know, the change might do him the world of good as a player...
  12. D

Rumour now has it that the Dogs are looking at signing Bronx Goodwin and it is quite possible that he willl sign. Its getting a bit annoying with so many players being looked at and rumoured to have signed etc. I just want a good winger outside Jamal and a good impact forward
  13. D

Bird whats going on with Kemp, Inu and Geddes? I really hope Kemp or Inu sign. Would be exceptional outside Jamal
  14. D

Met with Bulldogs management two days ago and should sign shortly. Just finalising the deal with the Warriors
  15. D

BIGBIRD get on here!!! Bigbird get on here and tell us the lastest news on player signings and rumours. We aren't going to shoot you down like the BDP. We just want to know aboutplayer signings. Inform us.