Recent content by DogFather

1. DogFather

Trex to Hoppa Try

It was deemed accidental..
  2. DogFather

NRL referees' boss Tony Archer backs Sydney Roosters prop Kane Evans' try

This reminds me of the penalty to Roosters very early in the game and they opted to take the 2 points. I was wondering what the penalty was for and thought I had missed something. They never replayed it... Unless I missed it. Can anyone confirm?
  3. DogFather

NRL referees' boss Tony Archer backs Sydney Roosters prop Kane Evans' try

That's interesting.... At the end of the game, Freddy Hitler interviewed Evans, he asked him if it was a Try or not? Evan's responded with "Yes try" and laughed Hitler immediately responds with "Nooooo it's a "No Try"
  4. DogFather

Updated: Frank Pritchard Cleared to Play vs Roosters

Hahaha... I don't think a tight WHITE Dragons jersey hides much of Georgey's physique
  5. DogFather

Beware the dog leg

Only for bulldogs related matches..
  6. DogFather

Archer admits crucial penalty was incorrect

Anyone see early in the second half when Bmoz fumbles a Widdop kick closer to our goal line. Nabuli jumps on the ball claiming a try. At that moment you can see the touch judge shaking his head which I though he is gesturing a "no try". Maxwell looks at him with a fookin smile and calls it a...
  7. DogFather

Updated: Frank Pritchard Cleared to Play vs Roosters

Should put that up on Twitter bro!
  8. DogFather

I'm not scared of The Poultry !!!

We have in the past, where teams were missing key players but we still struggled to put them away. Let's hope this is not the case this time..
  9. DogFather

Concussion Discussion - Re Dugan KO'd

I think what Jarred Maxwell said to George Rose after the penalty sums it up. It went something like this.... "You're gonna ruin it for your team.. If you know what I'm talking about" If you know what I'm talking about??? WTF???
  10. DogFather

Are refs allowed to over turn a penalty?

I think the turning point on Sunday was when Prichard got penalised for stripping the ball when replays clearly showed his hands were nowhere near the ball, Warriors player simply lost the ball. The score was 20-10 at this stage. Officiating of NRL matches is substandard...
  11. DogFather

Lafai performance

We won by 2... just sayin... That Lafai kick was important with no Hoko
  12. DogFather

Out of Control Women

Looks like domestic violence.. I could be very wrong
  13. DogFather

So where do you think we will end up?

We really need to PUMP a team!
  14. DogFather

Eastwood facing suspension

Going by what I'm hearing and the trend set by Match Review Committee/NRL.... So if Souths player who leads in with his knee into Lewis Browns head that didn't injure him is free to play.... Since Pierce didn't get injured either, Eastwood shouldn't have a case to answer.....!