Recent content by Dog gone

1. D

Tonight's Presser V Panfers

I think the service from hooker makes a huge difference to a forward hitting it up one off the ruck,which we do to much ,we dont have enough variety.Jmk should come out and turn a forward underneath him with a decoy wide of the ruck so two options for defence to think about ,we are just one out...
  2. D

Opinion Josh Jackson is washed

He's still better than Homer stimpson,looked like he has had one to many dounuts
  3. D

Who is/was your favourite player growing up from the Bulldogs?

Stan cutler Peter kelly Paul dunn Terry lamb Paul langmac Luke patten Hasem elmasari Mark o'meley
  4. D

Joe Stimson and Corey Waddell

He's still young enough and i just think he still has enough talent and strength to suit back row the other things like defence he isnt as bad as some make out,plus its diferent defending on an edge than centre,
  5. D

Joe Stimson and Corey Waddell

I think Averilo could be a great second rower ,if the could put a few pounds on of muscle on him
  6. D

Opinion Gus met with Shane Flanagan at a Cafe

We need a hard arse coach like flanagan someone who will lose his shit at the players and let then know what he expects, a ruthless coach who will flog the fuck out em in the boxing ring ,on the training paddock,in the gym,someone who wants to win at any cost,like braith said the dogs of war...
  7. D

Fitness/Conditioning and Rebuilds

We still have a better squad all round than we had last year and instead of progress we have regressed just my opinion but thats how i see it we have started the rebuild yet we are yet to be coached how to play hard smart football
  8. D

Fitness/Conditioning and Rebuilds

How can you stay patient when we have better players than last year but we have gone backwards with our performances and fitness and effort,im sorry but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade our coaching staff have no fucking idea what they're doing and our club is becoming a laughing stock...
  9. D

Embarrasment

Arse pubes
  10. D

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

Most of the team should go with him on the performance they put in tonight. Who knows maybe they're doing it on purpose to fuck him off
  11. D

I wish dufty got lost on his way to the game,because he'scertainly lost out there on the paddock,but in saying that he definately isnt the only one,how bad were they tonight ive never been more embarrast, i just cant ware my jersey anywhere ever again thats how i feel so deflated
  12. D

How embarrassing our supporters deserve way better than what this team are offering,and as a coach your supposed to drop players who dont perform so you put the wind up em you do something to make them know you pissed off at em, atleast flog the fuck out of em at training . God knows they need...
  13. D

Dont worry about gus having to sack him as one of the proudest clubs ,well we used to be,the club and the board have to do whats needed,he has to go,no ifs or buts about it , dam imbarassing
  14. D

His coaching is under tens shit, no line speed in defence any team we play has the momentem in their legs buy the time they reach our defence because we just dont move up,and in attack we are that slow getting off the ground for a quick play the ball and out of dummy half we have zero in attack...
  15. D

Ben Cummins and the bunker

The reason that we cant compete is that we're just not fit,which unfortunately comes back to the coaching staff,if you watch us just not wanting to dive around the legs in a three man tackle,and not doing the 1%ers all the small things in attack and defence,the things that take that little bit...