Recent content by doctr

1. D

Sam Burgess gone for season

Wow those are shocking losses. I don't like Souths at all, but you have to feel for the team. Sandow looks to picking up some momentum and now he is losing all his Front Rowers and there is nothing worse than Front Rows full of Second Rowers and Locks.. Going to be a long year for the Rabbits
  2. D

Where we lost...

I believe fitness for Morris and Eastwood who are just getting back, and also I think our halves play too similiar a game which is detrimental to the gameplan against the big 3 teams. We need to lift so we can stop just beating the second tier teams.
  3. D

Michael Ennis has been ruled out of Country side to play City.

I give my vote for NSW hooker to Michael Ennis. I think Robbie Farah is an excellent NRL player but not an Origin player. Ryan Hinchcliffe is going really well at the Storm. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets called up to NSW as a botler. We've seen stranger things.
  4. D

Halatau dropped..Eastwood comes into the bench.

Well with how quick Hodgo fainted this week, it seems Dene may be back next week. His form does not warrant dropping.
  5. D

Lett In Goodwin Out

If he was kept on one more week. It wouldn't be the biggest deal. But the guys we bought in Wright and Lett are actually good fringe first graders not bums or guys with no experience who suck. Bring in Michael Lett if he is going as well as people are saying. Ennis, Turner, Hodkinson are...
  6. D

Right Side Defence

Idris and Turner have no communication when it comes to Aerials Defence. One never calls it. They both jump up and especially in the Roosters game, they keep getting in each others way. Need to fix that pronto
  7. D

Kris Keating - 2011 Discussion Thread

I doubted him big time as I never thought he was any good at Parramatta but he did indeed have a good game last night. His kicking options were good 8/10 and his support play and try topped it off. Roberts was never injected so it is hard to say what he could do so we'll have to let the year pan...
  8. D

What JOEY said to Tahu

As a NSW fan id agree with that. But still him leaving is an acceptable outcome as well. Tahu has every right to do what he wants. Why Joey Why?
  9. D

Gary Warburton 2010 Discussion Thread

He is such a fringe 2nd Rower. He is better than when he debuted which shows he is putting in the effort to improve. But he offers nothing in attack. His Offloads were a breath of fresh air but still with no support often got us no where. Dene Halatau though - Go Back to the Tigers!
  10. D

Roosters recruitment officer implicated as key player

With the rooster people are always going to suspect. Their current Roster, I heavily doubt there that much over like they have been in previous years. With Peter O'Sullivan, he would simply be scouting and suggesting to the players what the club is prepared to sign them for, why should he be...
  11. D

Folkes remembers Bulldogs rort fallout

Folkesy must feel for Bellamy. Two great coaches and everything they worked hard to achieve taken from them. We got through it, so here's hoping Melbourne does.
  12. D

Referee's .... What's doing ???

That was so embarrasing. As a fan watching the game it was shocking, and I saw better refereeing watching my brother play Under 15's. Ben Cummins has been on a downward spiral in quality since the Souths Roosters game when he sent Braith Anasta off for defending himself and only sin binned...
  13. D

Saffy signs with Rebels

Its not that big an issue. He is good but not that good. Its a shame though the dragons pack is being broken up like that hard.
  14. D

YOUR lineup vs wests tigers

Same Team...Maybe switch Roberts and Barba. Start Gordon aswell. A lot of talent in that guy
  15. D

Why are we celebrating Steve Price's career?

Garbage. He is a Warriors player, simple as that. He is a Bulldog, plain and simple. For all that he did, he deserved the big pay cheque and his form from 2005-2008 shows that we were the idiots who let a player with that kinda form go. Shame I can't be there, but I hope he gets a great...