Recent content by Delta

1. D

2023 Signed Jersey

From what I can make out: Row 1: | ? | ? | Bailey Biondi Odo | Tevita Pangai Junior | ? | Hayze Perham | Row 2: | Josh Reynolds | Reed Mahoney | ? | Matt Burton | Chris Patolo | Franklin Pele | ? | Row 3: | Kyle Flanagan | Corey Waddell | ? | ? | Raymond Faitala Mariner | ? | Row 4: | Ryan...
  2. D

Official TPJ selected for Blues

If the game is on the line or you cant score points you need players like Burton and TPJ on the field. They generate uncertainty.
  3. D

Opinion Rules you’d change

The short goal line drop out is now overused. I think Matt Burton one week he got 4/5 back. When you grubber it into the in goal, you expect to get it back to build pressure. Even though the Bulldogs probably benefit from it, I'm not a fan of it, they should make it 15m instead of 10m.
  4. D

RFM

From his leg drive you'd think RFM would be making a lot of metres, but really he's just running on the spot.
  5. D

Opinion Stop pretending

Credit to the warriors. They were a very good side today. Lots of quick ball movement by their forwards. Couldn't make any metres from our back three in the last 10 minutes. But at the end of the day, I think it shows that we will be a competitive side this year, which is much more than can be...
  6. D

Kiraz for Origin

He leads the league in offloads and is 2nd under Lachlan Miller for tackle breaks. It's very rare to have a player that can have offload and tackle breaking ability. easily better than suaalii
  7. D

Membership Email - 2023 Membership Renewal

I never check off the box for auto-renewal, but every year, I have to call them to cancel it. Pretty sure they are delibarately doing it.
  8. D

News Reynolds desperate for Bulldogs homecoming;

If Josh Reynolds is fit, I really don't see the problem of playing him in No.14. Bench utility is not a position that should be given to our up and coming halves like BBO (he will be much better off playing a full game in Reserves than 15 mins off the bench). That's why Dockar-Clay is playing 14...
  9. D

2022 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Luai was the worst. He was responsible for the effective no show of the left edge. Failed to get Burton and To'o into the game, and when he did pass it over to the left air mailed it to Talakai. Fittler needed to hook Luai for last 10, put Talakai at Centre, Burton at five eighth and make him...
  10. D

2023 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Need Gamebreakers and Intimidating forwards. How TPJ has not been in conversation for Origin is really surprising to me. Despite what people say, I believe Radley would be excelent for Origin. Papenhuyzen should play 14.
  11. D

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

Can't really blame Burton. NSW failed to get fall on the left side. To'o had barely any touches as well. Only 3 kicks from Burton too.
  12. D

Jacob Kiraz

i like him. always seems to either get a tackle break or offload with every carry.
  13. D

Opinion Is Tevita Pangai Junior a Prop, Second Rower or Lock?

Should move him around depending on the opposition... keep them guessing... I would say the same with Josh Jackson (depending on where we need our defense to shore up) and Luke Thompson, Hetherington too (but he is gone).
  14. D

Opinion Who will be captain this week?

Here is an idea. We start Jackson Topine and give him the captaincy.
  15. D

Opinion JMK-TONIGHT'S GAME

More interested in Jackson Topine tbh.