1. C

Rumour Mitchell Moses

Hey I thought we pulled our offer for Mitchell Moses
  2. C

News Pay on the lookout for more recruits

Hi guys i know were in need of a centre os jarryd hayne a option
  3. C

Stanley to be a late inclusion

If chase stanley is a late inclusion then im gonna have to say Philips will be dropped and chase stanley will come on to the wing can't see holland getting dropped we need his goal kicking
  4. C

Channel 7 news - Bulldogs announcement

Frank Pritchard and Des Hasler dont get along this has been a long time coming first heard this 6 months ago ashame to lose the big guy his playing great football
  5. C

Team list tuesday!!

Hey guys looks like a strong side but wheres antinio kaufusi
  6. C

Ben Barba signed with Sharks

Hey guys would anyone else welcome back Ben Barba back to the dogs I would love to see him return of his to come back to sydney I can't see him coming back down here I think he and his wife prefer qld wouldn't surprise me if he ends up at either Gold Coast or Cowboys
  7. C

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

What u talking bout I never said Hoffman was playing I just said he would be my pick for fullback so what u on about
  8. C

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Hey guys any news on if Ben hunt has re-signed with the broncos would be a good signing if we made an offer and I think josh Hoffman would be a good fit at fullback
  9. C

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

reni signed a two year deal or could be a one year deal with a option of a second year
  10. C

Joel Romero Goooonnneee

could be possible that he could join the dragons now that cam king signed with the cowboys
  11. C

Fullback Discussion

I just wondering if anyone else has heard the rumor that we have done a deal with brett stewart im hearing we have signed him but not 100% a true this rumor is.What I have heard its already a done deal
  12. C

can anyone comfirm a rumor ive heard that we have done a deal with brett stewart and also heard Sonny bill Williams is on our radar can anyone comfirm this or heard the same rumor
  13. C

Lachlan Burr to debut vs Penriff

correct me if Im wrong but I thought Lachlan burr had already made his debut when kevin moore and jim dymock were coaching the team
  14. C

i agree I think josh Hoffman is the man to take over from ben barba his young and his a awesome player my vote would be for us to sign josh Hoffman more then any other fullback anybody else think maybe blake ferguson could be another name thrown up if he gets his release from Canberra
  15. C

Tap King coming soon

hey guys BWS also sell the tap kings not sure bout all BWS stores but I know the BWS I work at we have the kegs in the coolroom so they will be already cold we sell them as a single 3.2L We also sell them as a 2x3.2L PACKS