Recent content by coreyhart

1. coreyhart

Mid-Season Purchases?

100% spot on Albatross.
  2. coreyhart

Adam Elliott to sign three-year deal with Bulldogs

Great news if and when Adam signs. Another potential Jacko in the making. We better sign Adam - we know what happened when we let Finucane go.
  3. coreyhart

2018 kit

100% Spot on. There should be no more than 3 jerseys. Home ; Away & possibly heritage. A Special badge on the Home or Away jersey worn for Women in League / Indigenous / ANZAC rounds etc etc etc.
  4. coreyhart

2018 kit

Thumbs up x 100
  5. coreyhart

Enough is Enough

100% spot on AlphaPapaBravo. RaeRae & Des need to be sacked. Call a meeting an just do it. This season is a write-off as will next year because we need a wire brush through this place (i.e. a serious clean-out).
  6. coreyhart

Mural at Central Station showing the Dogs in a good light

Blame Foxtel not the NRL - it's their mural. It sum's up how Braith Anasta and Greg Alexander think of us .....
  7. coreyhart

Bulldogs fans ready to take over Allianz Stadium for Penrith clash

I'd be surprised if as many as 1,000 Dogs fans turn up - I think we are fed-up to the back teeth with Des & Raelene as are most of us going off these previous comments and other posts etc.
  8. coreyhart

The media and our club are pathetic

James Hooper & Fox WTF has this to do with the Dogs? Smells like Manly, Parra & Souffs to me!! Law-suit???
  9. coreyhart

Four NRL coaches who should be sacked

Agree that Hasler needs to go but I'd like 3 ex-Bulldogs appointed - Jimmy Dymock as head coach with Dean Pay and Brett Kimmorley as assistants. Raelene you can bugger off too.
  10. coreyhart

David Mead

I'd be ecstatic if the Dogs signed Mead - a very good footballer and person.
  11. coreyhart

Your teams 2016 player of the year

Same as everyone else. Josh Jackson hands down. If Kass could play more minutes he'd be a close second but in reality Jacko then daylight as Kass plays 30 mins if lucky - Jacko works his arse off for the whole 80.
  12. coreyhart

Once again our recruitment gurus miss out.

Throw some $'s at Joseph Manu who played his 3rd game for the Roosters last night vs Broncos. Supreme side-step and quick this lad. Very impressed. Would LOVE it if we signed him.
  13. coreyhart

sign the petition!

Signed.
  14. coreyhart

we desperately need a half back for next season.

Well said Brendan7 - I've been saying the same thing for 12 months now. MBye will never be a #7. Taylor is a gun.
  15. coreyhart

Josh Jackson signs $2.4m contract extensions with Bulldogs

Best new of this year. The sensible thing is to give Jacko the captaincy. Never seen a harder worker in my lifetime of watching the dogs and that includes Simon Gillies.