Recent content by Coopdogg

1. C

Official Round 24 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Barrett needs to man up and show some balls in this press conference. None of this passive aggressive bullshit. FUCK THIS SHIT!
  2. C

Flanagan’s bombs are like Nathan Cleary chip kicks
  3. C

Whether you like it or not Katoa actually does have some decent skill which has shown plenty of times, he just needs a good coach to give him a specific role instead of doing as he pleases which usually makes him look worse than he is.
  4. C

Omg Alexander was still trying to say Saab had held of it. Is he blind or doesn’t he actually hate us that much
  5. C

Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

Consider this a blessing in disguise. If we havnt hit rock bottom yet, we surely have now. Unbelievable. Trent Barrett needs to front up. I’m done...
  6. C

Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

So I’ve been told from someone who is close to Lewis that he went to visit his grandmother. Someone from the club went looking for him in his room and realised he wasn’t there. I think the speakers story is bullshit.
  7. C

In other news, Brad Abbey making his debut for the roosters on the wing this weekend.
  8. C

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

So I msgd Josh Aloiai on insta to see if there is more to the story that he knows about Elliot and this was his response.
  9. C

Phil Gould says roster clean out coming to clean salary cap

I’ve got a feeling Gus is having a crack at a huge signing for us. Someone like Paps, or even a Jerome Hughes
  10. C

Edge forwards

Breaking tackles and post contact metres in not a strong aspect of his game. The bloke looks so awkward getting tackled and is so flat footed. I often see him getting driven backwards. Doesn’t know how to get low and drive. It’s like he is stuck or in a dream when he’s getting tackled.
  11. C

News Thompson (2-3weeks) & Waddell (1 week) cited

I dunno if anyone is watching fox now but Anasta just defended Thompson massively and said it’s absolutely ridiculous, saying we are going to force him out of rugby league because of these stupid rules, and there is nothing he could’ve done to avoid it. Hopefully it’s heard because it really is...
  12. C

Official Round 23 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Why is Meaney not diving straight to the fucking ground the stupid ****!
  13. C

Backline 1-5, 2022.

Whoever is inside fox needs to take note of what Olam has done next to him the last few years. He’s passed it to him exactly when he’s needed it. He knows when to pass and when to hold and go himself. Their combo has been lethal and their in sync. Not sure if it’s the fox himself who’s given him...
  14. C

Official Round 22 Bulldogs V Warriors - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

What msg is our coach sending out if this has happened time and time again? Who’s our trainer that passes msgs on? WTF is happening! I can’t believe what I’m seeing and yes this has a lot to do with Barrett!