Recent content by coastaldog

1. coastaldog

Round 22 Discussion Thread - Bulldogs vs Broncos @ Suncorp Stadium

Ill be there. Where is the army sitting ?
  2. coastaldog

Players on Report

has anyone got he link to ennis shot on prince> i want to see the whole thing,,, we were to busy at the game calling that fairy princes, even the titans fans were embarresed,, but i havent had the chance to see it, i saw princey at main beach on sunday and we all called him a diver,,,
  3. coastaldog

Round 12 Bulldogs v Titans 3-2-1 Thread

1, Ryan 2, Pritchard 3, Ennis
  4. coastaldog

Round #12 - The Army to BRISBANE/GOLD COAST

I will be here as usuall... this is a home game for me :)
  5. coastaldog

Bookie suspends betting on Titans

sorry Moe They just reported on the news up here that there is nothing for Titans fans to worry about. Looks like they have better accountants than us, Warriors and the Storm ( maybe they use the company the Broncos and Dragons use)
  6. coastaldog

Bookie suspends betting on Titans

HAHAHAHAHA. its funny, i did some of the planing work on Scott Princes house, and i tell you none of my payments come from him. The land alone is worth a fortune and the house building alone was well over the $600,000 His house on the market would be worth millions And its also funny how a...
  7. coastaldog

State of Origin 2 Match Thread

He did more than most other NSW players did in the first 20 minutes
  8. coastaldog

State of Origin 2 Match Thread

heres my perspective of Nsw idiotocracy as a drunk NSW supporter living in Qld Ennis, best NSW player on the field then they take him off for our dud benched captain Gidley, Tom Leyroy,Gallen,Gidley,Johns,Tahu,Cooper,Pearce,Barrett=lmfao, and we could add more Morris,Cooper and the rest of...
  9. coastaldog

Patten named blues 18th man

bout time the general gets some ''just'' rewards.. im more happy for him than i am for our loss.. well done patts, you should have been the from game one
  10. coastaldog

Brisbane Broncos captain Darre Lokyer declares his side will win clash with Bulldogs

you should see all the headlines up here, that article in the courier mail is titled as "we will beat the flu and the dogs" then in the other page is title is "its a dog act" they even got the opinion of a ''decorated former coach'' Michael Hagen,,,,lmfao who is of course on the...
  11. coastaldog

An Open Letter to NSW Origin HQ

farkenoath, i can second all this because i live in Qld and am a Blues supporter, my phones didnt stop all night and fark im gunna cop some shyte today. there was just no urgency from the Blues, pack of soft cox, every loose ball the Maroons jumped on, the only urgancy was our left side...
  12. coastaldog

At Last!

i just lost myself on ultimate-guitar.com.. but guitars dont talk back and keep me in line like you guys do.. god its good to be home
  13. coastaldog

My New Guitar

Being a guitar nut i can never go past a bargin even if it not what i usually use. i am lucky enough to own 2 gibsons and 2 fenders,along with others.. but i couldnt go past this a Washburn, Paul Stanley (from KISS) Signature personally signed by Paul.. pretty cool if you ask me
  14. coastaldog

Manly v Storm - 2008 NRL Grand Final - Pre/Post Game Disucssion Thread

i dont know any storm fans so i want them to win i know to many manly fans that would give it to me all off season if they win... kind of like what i did to them in 2004
  15. coastaldog

Kimmorleys Partner For Next Year.

isnt it nice to have options