Recent content by cljunior

1. cljunior

Week 3 Finals - Roll Call: Bulldogs v Eels

Got fairly outside seats, but going to be there. can't f'in wait!!! so nervous ... can we possibly pull it off? i think it will be the upset of the year if we do.
  2. cljunior

Who is our biggest threat?

wow .. you guys are writing off the dragons way too easily .. I still think Dragons are favourite to win the comp. This is going to be the best final series ever!! Bulldogs Dragons Storm Titans Sea Eagles Broncos Eels All 7 of these teams can potentially win the comp ... I...
  3. cljunior

Wearing other jerseys at the wrong game

just don't get bashed and up in the news ok?
  4. cljunior

The run to the finals

Both at WIN stadium. Plus we need to win 2 more games than them to clinch the Minor Premiership. This statement is so bias, a Dragons fan could be saying, Cowboys could easily beat the Bulldogs, as could Souths who are trying to make the 8.
  5. cljunior

The run to the finals

If things play out like that did in 2004, I don't mind one bit
  6. cljunior

The run to the finals

PS. I hope Manly finish 4th or 5th so we don't have to play them in Week 1 of the finals!!
  7. cljunior

The run to the finals

Souths and Cowboys to be the tough games. But complacency can see us lose any game. Its the NRL ffs. The battle is really for 2nd, as the Dragons have an easier road home that us! Only tough game being Storm, but at WIN. Brisbane as well, but Broncs are finished. Gold Coast and Melb...
  8. cljunior

Score flattered the titans

Gordon's solo effort was barely lucky ... all skill Agree on the other two tries, just putting the ball up and hoping for the best, still good kicks. In the end, I don't think they broke our line properly once all game. Awesome.
  9. cljunior

Poor Parra - Dogs back to full strength for Eels!

1. Patten 2. El Masri 3. Morris 4. Idris 5. Goodwin 6. Roberts 7. Kimmorley 8. Hannant 9. Ennis 10. Hodgson 11. Warburton 12. Ryan 13. Stagg 14. Armit 15. Gordon 16. Eastwood 17. Holdsworth I don't think DJ will get dropped. And I think Armit deserves the spot more than...
  10. cljunior

Sullivan Appreciation Thread

I agree. Compared to any games he's played since he's joined, definitely played much better than i've seen him play. Can't see a place in the first grade team though at full strength. Good to know he is there for depth though!
  11. cljunior

Grinding Matches Against Good Sides

Talk about grinding wins. I had a feeling the whole time after NZ took the lead that we could hit back. Had the same feeling against the Dragons! Anyway .. when a side knows how to win, they can always sniff one. We've done this quite a few times this season. Next week will be tough...
  12. cljunior

c armit stats

Former Eel Andrew Ryan
  13. cljunior

c armit stats

he slowly turning into a steve price type of player mode .... awesome
  14. cljunior

NSW side what id pick plus what the idiot selectors will pick

Jamie Lyon has been in pretty good form ... hard to see him not in the team (i.e. your one)
  15. cljunior

Rnd 11 Bulldogs v Storm 3-2-1 Thread

3. Hannant 2. Patten 1. Stagg Going to go with Stagg for some reason .. think he played better. Am I the only one that didn't think DJ played that awesome .. just good?