Recent content by Chris Harding

1. Chris Harding

Explanation on referring decision

It seems to always be the lower sides that cop the brunt of the poor decisions.
  2. Chris Harding

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

We might have smaller forwards, but they are fast - fast enough to wear down the bigger guys.
  3. Chris Harding

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

BTW - how are Barrett and Hasler going with their new teams?
  4. Chris Harding

TIME TO SHOW TAAFFE SOME LOVE

Hutchison held us back today. Maybe he's there for his defence, but we could have piled on massive points with a decent halfback. Every time he tries to step the defence, they just stroll over and catch him.
  5. Chris Harding

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Taaffe showed his ability to read the play and set up tries. His nifty back pass to Crichton was a gem. Hutch would have died with the ball.
  6. Chris Harding

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Hutchinson is still our sea anchor. He is holding back the play with his slow running and poor distribution.
  7. Chris Harding

If the Bunker can rule a "knock on", why can't they call forward passes? How is one OK for the Bunker to call, but not the other? They must have to decide using the same observation.
  8. Chris Harding

Yep. But an amazing win was soured by the way the referee did all he could to keep the Knights in the game. I lost count of the number of repeat sets they received, on the 4th or 5th tackle, and penalties for hold downs or off side play. I couldn't understand why the Knights weren't penalised...
  9. Chris Harding

News Team Tips Round 6-Bulldogs make mass changes

We need Crichton in the centres. The team fell apart after he was moved to fullback. I'm going to be away in the NT, so won't be able to watch the game - probably just as well.
  10. Chris Harding

Momentum changers.

Determining the result would be too obvious, but things like first penalty, try scorers and infringements are possible to rort.
  11. Chris Harding

Momentum changers.

I think it would be hard to determine the outcome of a game, but certainly things like first penalty, try, goal are possible to tweak.
  12. Chris Harding

This will make you feel better

Well said. A great post. I reckon three years and we should start to feel that the team is ready to threaten for a top four spot.
  13. Chris Harding

This will make you feel better

And they have the Cowboys this week.
  14. Chris Harding

Momentum changers.

Do you think we'd have those tries awarded to us?
  15. Chris Harding

Momentum changers.

No profit in letting the favourites win.