Recent content by Cheng

1. Cheng

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

P1 is the main one next to Accor stadium?
  2. Cheng

I've just seen that you can pre-book parking upto the day before...what a bummer Considering that I'm coming in from Goulburn I would like everything pre-booked beforehand
  3. Cheng

Good morning fellas, My little one wants to go to the game today and since it's a beautiful day I will be taking the entire family I haven't been to Accor Stadium in a few years as I live in Goulburn Can someone direct me on best way to purchase tickets (online?) As well as parking right...
  4. Cheng

Taaffe drops out for Max King Hutchinson drops out for Sexton
  5. Cheng

Harrison Edwards on the move?

We are getting Taumalolo in return
  6. Cheng

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Crichton had his worst game for us thus far It happens, but we all know this happens once in a blue moon with these types of players As long as he doesn't play FB, and he stays in the centres all will be fine
  7. Cheng

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Tracey and Xerri remains at centre Few people mentioned that Xerri's defence was horrible in NSW Cup....His D tonight was excellent
  8. Cheng

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Brilliant game Gallant by the boys I hope Ciraldo learns from the roosters game as well as this one, not to play that #17 in the last 10 minutes of the game....he is atrocious in defence....he cost us that game
  9. Cheng

I have a 4k TV but you have lost me with 4k account and 2 screens
  10. Cheng

What's all this 4k talk? 4k on fox? What channel?
  11. Cheng

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

You can't have Knight and Edwards on the bench together One or the other please
  12. Cheng

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

From all reports, Gus had Bennett lined up which was not a bad option Penrith opted for I.Cleary and it has panned out well Who knows why Penrith got rid of Gus or if Gus left on his own accord......What has me worried is the Penrith duo we had and have on our books - Barrett and Ciraldo...
  13. Cheng

Brother re-read my post While Flanagan was at the Dogs, he was the best half at the club....I couldn't give a shit how he is going at the Dragons now Now that he is gone, Sexton is our best half at the club. Sexton should of been in the team since round 1 On what planet was a duo of Burton -...
  14. Cheng

Flanagan was the best half at the club and was fucked around Sexton is the best half at the club now and is being fucked around Just fucken play Sexy until the young pups are ready to play NRL If it takes a few years, so be it....There is nothing you can do, unless Gould waves his magic wand...
  15. Cheng

Opinion Should we sign Angus Crichton?

We need props, not backrowers