Recent content by chafstaa

1. chafstaa

Off season podcasts (and audio media snippets) on Bulldogs specific topics

We do have a top 8 roster regardless of us getting the wooden spoon last year. In 2008 we got the spoon, than we came equal first the following year after doing some recruits. Not saying we will come first but top 8 is not something not achievable. Flanagan will compliment Burton better than...
  2. chafstaa

NRL vs GayFL

Bring back David Gallop !
  3. chafstaa

What happens when Jacko/graham come back

Klemm Lichaa Tolman Pritchard Jackson Eastwood Graham Kasiano Lane Reynolds I think Graham will come of the bench in his first game back..
  4. chafstaa

Trent Hodkinson 2015 Discussion Thread

yes Pearce, Cronk, JT are behind good forward packs but they deliver when put in good position hodko doesn't.
  5. chafstaa

Newcastle coach Stone says Knights are working hard to retain Mata’utia brothers

off topic but how do we delete a post or thread i have started
  6. chafstaa

Out of all the top 8 teams only 3 will improve next year...

Really don't Know whats all the hype about Brisbane, Yes they will improve but having them IN the Top 2 is a big ask. I got them Just missing out the Top 4 maybe 5th or 6th .. Wayne Bennets coaching is out of date to plain and boring for this modern game. Broncos look dangerous when they...
  7. chafstaa

Atmosphere at Belmore

I don't see how this is a Problem. Lebanese people just know how to have FUN . I don't see this harming anyone plus we got good publicity by the police saying everyone was well behaved and having fun.. I see alot of non arabs getting into it aswell . What wrong with that.. If Someone else...
  8. chafstaa

The great 2014 Grand Final roll-call !

I need tickets :( :'(
  9. chafstaa

The biggest online sook EVER is looming ...

well yes because he is already on the lowest grading so he can't downgrade.. He will need to get fully cleared which i don't think he will if they want to keep there consistency... BUT then again its south sydney :|
  10. chafstaa

Rumour: David Mead wants out of GC Titans

No Thats Kevin Gordon
  11. chafstaa

Under 19's players wanted

Players are still wanted .. So if you
  12. chafstaa

Under 19's players wanted

Hi i'm a coach of under 18/19's chester hill hornets and we are after some players to come down and try out for the team. If you or you know someone that would like to come training is held at terry lamb complex chester hill .. At 7pm tuesdays and thursdays.. Let me know if you got...
  13. chafstaa

Bulldogs Nines Team?

Reynolds won't be playing cause of his shoulder not 100% .. Hasler won't risk him for this comptetition...
  14. chafstaa

Kieran Foran to Canterbury as repoorted by Supergrass on Triple M

I don't know how true this is but if it is then were obviously looking for the future... If it does happen then next year Reynolds will probably come of the bench to replace Ennis just to get him use to the hooker position then we won't resign Ennis at the end of the year which will make...
  15. chafstaa

Hayne exit understandable: Kenny

Beavis would love to get hayne to dogs extra pay for him ;)