Recent content by cassyau

1. cassyau

Moore hints Holdsworth may not play next week.

Actually mate they did not read what you posted Blade Dog now TC-Bee heard them mention on the radio that Barba may have injured himself he just mentioned that. And a very lovely bloke by the name of Crusader came on and so very nicely repeated what you made up about him doing his acl joiint...
  2. cassyau

***camp quality donations***

oh ok perhaps it has been updated then. There has not been much change in a week then. It has gone up up bit now it is on $264
  3. cassyau

***camp quality donations***

I don't think it has been updated I have donated since that amount last week and it does not show yet
  4. cassyau

Ellis in second row despite replacing Hodgson

The second article says in a hope to boost the experienced void left my Hodgeson. Maybe Matto you should learn to read and stop being a tool
  5. cassyau

1 week

what's the matter are you going through banning withdrawals
  6. cassyau

Todd Greenberg: Discipline will save Bulldogs

you are going to be in the poo:D
  7. cassyau

Taumata sacked by Storm

great photo. Used to always wonder how the hell he didnt bite his tongue off. Always sticking it out
  8. cassyau

suicide

Yes I agree with you Leesee. Although I think some cases of suicide are selfish. The ppl you are talking about are not exactly in a logical state of mind and when they get to that point they can't see an end to their pain
  9. cassyau

Att mods

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus
  10. cassyau

happy bday keefy

happy birthday have a good one
  11. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

Since I can't register back MrCharisma, I've asked cassyau to pass this on... Almo is right, the initial costs associated with the Blue'N'White forum were through him. When I decided to leave The Kennel, I told Haztrick of my vision of Blue'N'White and days later I find out that Almo is looking...
  12. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

i was actually referring to the bots not the webhost security. Which the webhosts are currently looking at
  13. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

fortunately they have a very good security system there and very few of them get in so far. Many try but dont make it in. Perhaps TK could ask Merk what he is using. I am sure he would tell them or maybe they know of something better. No reason why we cant help each other instead of fighting...
  14. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

ok I stand corrected lol
  15. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

nothing could go down as much as that:p