Recent content by bulldogsfan_88

1. bulldogsfan_88

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

What a start. Can’t remember the last time I was this excited an about a dogs game!!
  2. bulldogsfan_88

What are some memories of your wonder years?

The sun more like it. Amount of times I have burnt my tongue on one of these suckers!!
  3. bulldogsfan_88

MLB Thread

The stadium is awesome. I love Pittsburgh it is a very under-rated city. They are sports mad there. I fit right in. Someone described it as a big little city and I think that is a perfect way to describe it. Has a big city feel but everyone is so friendly and chilled it has small town vibes to it.
  4. bulldogsfan_88

MLB Thread

Haven’t seen a game there but have done a stadium tour and it was phenomenal. Best stadium tour I have ever done!! Even got to meet and chat with Hurdle and a few of the players. It is an awesome ballpark. Was there in the dead of winter so saw a Steelers game and a Pens game. Seeing a Pirates...
  5. bulldogsfan_88

MLB Thread

Pirates fan here. Have some talented young players unfortunately they will rot away or be traded for pennies on the dollar until our bloody owner Nutting actually takes an interest in the team and starts spending some money!! Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app
  6. bulldogsfan_88

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

Mixed feelings about this. Totally agree with Reed and Burton not being captain but surprised that they went with Critta. Feel like King would have been a good choice. Also surprised that no one has mentioned Preston as a choice. If anyone oozes what it means to be a bulldog it is him
  7. bulldogsfan_88

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Honestly don’t see any other realistic option!!
  8. bulldogsfan_88

Alex the kid and sonic were the best games
  9. bulldogsfan_88

Used to dominate on this game. The graphics were trash but man I loved it
  10. bulldogsfan_88

These are still around. One up here in the mountains at Blackheath that I take my boys too. They love it
  11. bulldogsfan_88

"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

Not my creation but my wife cooked up this bad boy for my birthday a few weeks ago. Traditional Chicago style Deep Dish Pizza. Might be biased but I have had the original in Chicago from Pizzeria Uno (creators of deep dish pizza) and this was as good if not better!! Has thick dough then a layer...
  12. bulldogsfan_88

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Stupid decision!! We could have got so much more for him. Guy was having a career year and all they got for him was washed up Lowry and lottery-protected first rounder in 3 years
  13. bulldogsfan_88

ranger vs Hilux

Fix Oil Repair Daily is the other one which is also pretty accurate!!
  14. bulldogsfan_88

My sister had a furby. Most annoying thing ever!! I used to pull the batteries out and hide all the batteries in the house just so she couldn’t turn the damn thing on.
  15. bulldogsfan_88

funnily enough had one of these bad boys today. Up at Forster on holidays. My wife didn’t understand why I was so excited when it came out like that!!