Recent content by bulldog70

1. B

Bulldogs v Parra Match Thread

Season on the line and they dish up this cr*p. Bobcat can piss off to England, Noddy who cares, Goodwin well lucky he can kick goals, Hodgson too old.
  2. B

Bulldogs v Parra Match Thread

Agree. This is a fKn disgrace. They could not tackle my 90 year old grandmother. As members we should be absolutely disgusted. I will not be renewing my membership next year. I make the effort to drive a 9 hour round trip to home games and these useless pr*cks dish up this sh*t. No more.
  3. B

Bulldogs vs Tiger, Post-match Thread

Mate after 35 years of supporting these blokes and having to sit through this crap, I am almost wanting my membership back. Most people on this place keep blowing smoke up their butts oh you cant bad mouth them or your not a true dogs supporter. what a load of crap. They seem to forget that we...
  4. B

This season could be the worst ever!! (merged)

We are never going to get rid of this sh*t they are all brother in laws. All coach the same way. F*ck them all off and give us a coach who is going to give this bunch of c*ckheads a kick up the ar*e instead of making excuses for the little girls.
  5. B

Bulldogs vs Tiger, Post-match Thread

I agree. They should get fckn rid of all these brother in law coaches with their bullsh*t 1 out 1 up crap. I am getting sick of doing a 10 hour round trip to watch these heartless pieces of cr*p every home game. No excuses any more they are fckn terrible. I say once again maybe it is about time...
  6. B

Post-game chat : Round 5

I didnt say we had a full squad. But all we were missing from last week was lard arse Hickey. With the squad we had and the home ground advantage no way should we have lost to that mob of clowns.
  7. B

How was it a better effort from last week. They were playing a weaker side than Souths with players missing and still they got beaten. There is no excuse for tonights very ordinary effort.
  8. B

KickAss is living in some magical dream land if he thinks what he saw tonight was anywhere near acceptable. I agree with you it was a complete disgrace.
  9. B

Mate if we keep this up the Tigers will put 50 on us.
  10. B

Faith doesnt win football games my friend. DEFENCE & HEART does.
  11. B

Maybe it is about time we revisited 2002 and booed these useless pricks off the field. Yes I know some of you are going to say you would never boo the bulldogs or its only Round 5 but we pay good money for memberships and i personally do a 10 hour round trip to every home game and this is...
  12. B

Graham Richardson ends Sonny Bill Williams tug-o-war

750K. Why doesn't Greenburg just bend over now receive whats coming to him and say thank you. What a joke.
  13. B

Penrith vs Bulldogs Live Discussion thread

Well who the hell wouldn't swear sitting here watching this rubbish.
  14. B

Penrith vs Bulldogs Live Discussion thread

Why are my posts being deleted? Someone please explain.
  15. B

*SBW on The Footy Show Super Thread*

Mate there is always one idiot.