Recent content by Bull Terrier

1. Bull Terrier

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

We have some excellent kids. whoever they choose we will enjoy watching them coming up through the grades
  2. Bull Terrier

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

Joseph O’Neill reminds me of shifty when he was playing under 23’s. O’Neill has it all,, great running, kicking and attacking game and nothing wrong with his defence. enjoy watching this kid play. Also been to some of sg ball and Harold matts games and Woods sg ball an exciting 7 and Barakat in...
  3. Bull Terrier

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Good luck doggies, good opportunity to sneak up the ladder with a nice win
  4. Bull Terrier

I get excited every week

Just love the boys defence this year. Good to see we can score nice tries again. unlucky to only have 2 wins
  5. Bull Terrier

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Proud of the boys a real gutsy effort.
  6. Bull Terrier

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

yes i watched them destroy Steelers a few weeks ago. Very Impressive
  7. Bull Terrier

Momentum changers.

I agree with you, I did the same and watched it again and fir sure it was not the rorters doing well to come back but receiving possession unfairly and the ref starving our boys off the ball. proud of our boys and they will get better
  8. Bull Terrier

News MR SIX PER CENT! BULLDOGS ONLY WIN ONE FROM 15 GAMES UNDER SUTTON

nothing to cry about leave that to you, quite happy with the boys
  9. Bull Terrier

News MR SIX PER CENT! BULLDOGS ONLY WIN ONE FROM 15 GAMES UNDER SUTTON

They were great, will catch up with you soon
  10. Bull Terrier

Opinion Referees

When you have a game where the rules are only applied at the refs discretion means the ref decides who wins. NRL and the refs are now corrupt no doubt. every year the nrl adds rules which allow the ref and bunker to have more influence on the result. Even Sports commentators have no idea which...
  11. Bull Terrier

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Hutchison killed our attack but the rest of the boys great effort. Sutton made so many errors at crucial times
  12. Bull Terrier

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

So many bad calls against the boys in this game. very proud of their gutsy effort and for Ciro finally saying what he thinks about how our team is treated. Much improved defence and attack.