Recent content by B-Train

1. B-Train

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

It would be an issue with City and Girona too.. If one has to step aside, then Girona would obviously make way as the owners will prioritise City. Which would be really unfair on Girona and their fans..
  2. B-Train

It’s time to get paid!

Why would you need a pay increase when you make so many millions from your investment properties that you lease out to scummy renters?
  3. B-Train

THE REAL REASON FOR BULLDOG'S NEW LOOK

This isn't a big deal at all, but it does seem like a bizarre punishment.. Making them do extra runs or fining them etc seems more professional..
  4. B-Train

THE REAL REASON FOR BULLDOG'S NEW LOOK

I'm waiting for the NRL 360 Buzz led segment complaining about the abuse and hazing tactics at the club.
  5. B-Train

Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

I knew about the first two. Didn't know about Akanji.. The timing of these friendlies is crazy with huge games for clubs in the league and Champions league shortly after.. City seem more affected than others. Defence has been City's biggest problem, so I would have rather had issues with...
  6. B-Train

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

I'm not one for conspiracies but it's dodgy as fuck that Sutton refs this game every season.
  7. B-Train

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

No surprises there. Hopefully we can beat Souths for once but with them desperate for a win, I'm not confident as Latrell and Walker always seem to play well against us.
  8. B-Train

Your early Origin teams 2024

With so many rep players like Cleary, Haas, Tino, Walsh, Moses etc dropping like flies after just three weeks, whatever team someone comes up with now will change massively soon.
  9. B-Train

Kiks in doubt for Friday

I would rather that too, but I think Ciraldo prefers Curran to stay in the middle rotation and has talked up Salmon as an edge previously. Hopefully Kikau plays and we don't have to worry about hypotheticals.
  10. B-Train

Kiks in doubt for Friday

Hopefully he can play.. He's lifted his game massively the last two weeks and made a huge impact in attack and defence.. If not, Ciraldo will probably move Salmon there with Curran/Mann at lock and Kautoga on the bench.
  11. B-Train

The Terrors of Team List Tuesday

I like Hughes. I hope he keeps his spot and gets more minutes gradually as I think he can potentially develop into a starter one day.
  12. B-Train

The Terrors of Team List Tuesday

No coach is going to make more than minor changes after winning by 30 plus unless they're forced to due to injury. Poasa coming in for Knight or Hughes will probably be the only change if there are any at all.
  13. B-Train

Official Tino Fa'asuamaleaui out for the season with ACL

I wouldn't wish an ACL injury on anyone no matter how grubby they are.. Hopefully he recovers well.
  14. B-Train

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Suspended I think. Although you can't find any official news about the judiciary/suspensions on the NSW Cup website or anywhere else..
  15. B-Train

News Look at the 2000s sides... they had brutal packs’: The ‘fabric’ Bulldogs desperately miss

Wow, what amazing insight by the experts.. None of us knew that we need props..