Recent content by bluewhitepride

1. B

WORST GOAL LINE DEFENCE I'VE EVER SEEN

I feel that we consistently shoot ourselves in the foot early in almost every game by giving away cheap penalties and six agains in the first half and gassing our already tiny forward pack... It's been happening for as long as I can remember in almost every game. We never finish strong...
  2. B

News Dogged Pearce pursuit

It's incredible how much of a turn around we have seen by Danny Weidler since his mate Gould arrived at the club. He spent the better part of a decade running the place into the ground and now hasn't got a bad word to say.
  3. B

Favourite day of the year

So true. Remember that 'war chest' we had?
  4. B

News Braidon Burns tips brutal pre-season under Cameron Ciraldo

I was walking out of Suncorp Stadium in disgust after we got beaten by the Knights in Magic Round and got talking to Braidon Burns who was leaving at the same time. He spent the better part of 5 minutes assuring me exactly how good a coach Trent Barrett is and his comments in this article are...
  5. B

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

Josh Jackson seriously offers nothing. He is a dead set liability with the ball.
  6. B

News Arthur Laundy demands answers on Trent Barrett

This is infuriating. If you have a vested interest in the club, why would you spill your guts out to the people that are hell bent on tarnishing it in the first place? Take your sponsorship and fuck off. You've overstepped your mark since you started here. You got a bargain basement...
  7. B

Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

Supported Barrett. Not now. I'm out.
  8. B

Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Fucking Ennis must have a real bug bear with the club. Listening to his biased bullshit in interviewing the Raiders players after the game makes my blood boil.
  9. B

Opinion Flannagan needed a break however...

Wakeham is pretty much all that is left in the top 30 though. They literally don't have any options for the other 2 positions. Dietz looks like he might be OK however he obviously isn't match fit to play a full 80 minutes at 9. He is quick and would have more impact in the middle of the game...
  10. B

Should we be worried about Barrett?

After tonight, we most likely have 9 players from our top 30 uavailable for next week. Of those 9 players, IMO 7 of them would normally be in the starting 17: Allan, Napa, JMK, Jackson, Hetherington, RFM and Okunbor. Even prior to tonight, 6 of them were unavailable. I don't think Barrett...
  11. B

Flanagan is our immediate problem.

I've been reading this forum for so many years without really contributing as I hate my phone's keyboard however this morning I feel complelled to say something about this. There is no coincidence that we piled the points on Cronulla in the first half and both Thompson and Napa had their best...