Recent content by Bluebody

1. Bluebody

Incredible Turnaround in Defence

The speed and detail of bringing in so many players and exiting so many could only be done successfully with someone like Gus who is so dialed in to the pathways and networks he has.
  2. Bluebody

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

I have one question. If you are exhausted and spent - because you pushed and pushed with wrestling - the last several players are pretty much falling on a player absolutely spent with nothing left. You can't wrestle someone who has submitted and has no resistance. So it is very confusing to me...
  3. Bluebody

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Whether you like it or not, Touma was wrong with what he did and accountability is going to be a bitch for the Club. 4 Million is a joke, they are hustling and will probably walk away with 500K - 1M max.
  4. Bluebody

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

Hutcho's so slow jokes! Hutcho's so slow, when he steps anywhere, they lay witches hats and apply for a permit and wait for its approval, before he is allowed to engage the move. Hutcho's so slow, his nanna can bake jam and cream scones and serve 'em up to the entire Dogs backline before he...
  5. Bluebody

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

A point well made on social media - how did the Knights win the penalty and six again count when they were on the back foot for almost the entire 80 mins? "They managed to stay disciplined enough to win the penalties/six agains 11 to 3. What a joke."
  6. Bluebody

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

I feel sorry for the guy - he appears like he is trying really hard to take himself seriously and falling short every time. I think the 1 match ban is good enough given he is more of a silly clown than a genuine threat in his behaviour. Mahoney cracked me up with how spooked he was by the...
  7. Bluebody

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

GUS took our DNA and spread it to other Clubs and finally came back because we damn well lost it with idiots leading our Club for over a decade. Now hopefully he is putting that DNA back in for good. We have to protect it and screen new leadership to ensure they are properly evaluated and then...
  8. Bluebody

Stat dive - defence analysis

I have also noticed a very powerful tackling technique lead by Mahoney but executed by many players. They attack the legs low with the shoulder, but with incredible speed and force, that drops the attacking player to the ground very quickly. Then very consistently, there is a defender over the...
  9. Bluebody

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

sadly, yes - it has been almost 10 years of bog average and below for us.
  10. Bluebody

Was Hetherington in the side that lost 66 nil and now loses again on the other side? Just trying to figure out the trigger for the mental instability lol
  11. Bluebody

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Just saw Hutch is 4th in missed tackles in the comp this year on 27!
  12. Bluebody

my favourite part of the team - it gives me the most confidence with regard to our future.
  13. Bluebody

Why would a coach leave Ponga on at 30% - total liability - obviously because they knew we would win and they were hoping for the best.
  14. Bluebody

Opinion Sam Hughes

I think he can do with more minutes - but he keeps getting better for sure!
  15. Bluebody

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

The difference when Taffe is in for Hutch was a long range try with him handling the ball twice in the play. CC woulld have noticed that :)