Recent content by Belmore is Life

1. B

News Full NRL Draw 2023

I think you underestimate the strength of the Canterbury fanbase…. Even Matt Burton came out recently and said that we have the best fans in the league by far and complimented our passion. As have numerous players over the year. We still averaged just under 14000 this year after not having made...
  2. B

Opinion We need a proper home ground

Apparently, the Bulldogs will play two home games at Belmore in 2023. This is due to the FIFA Women’s World Cup taking place next year which will require certain venues. Apparently, other NRL teams affected by this too and will have to shift their home games to other stadiums.
  3. B

Crowd v Titans

Will be there. What about the 19k+ crowd for the Souths game. This was to watch a team running 14th, on a Sunday Night. There were a decent number of souths fans there which helped, however not many teams in our position would of drawn that for a home game …. We have some very loyal fans. Just...
  4. B

would you go to another Belmore game?

To be fair, we’ve been a consistently poor team for the last 7 years or so. And in more recent times I think we’ve won something like 8 games over the past three seasons, so I don’t think it’s fair to blame Belmore. Also, imagine we got 17k at Homebush (which is an 80k stadium). Atmosphere...
  5. B

would you go to another Belmore game?

Atmosphere was electric. How good was it when the Bulldogs chant went up around the ground on multiple occasions. Hopefully we can secure enough funding to improve the ground and have 3-4 games there a year.
  6. B

Question about tickets for Friday’s game

Thank you for your reply, I will have a look at the app now - much appreciated.
  7. B

Question about tickets for Friday’s game

Hi all, I hope that you are well. I just had a question regarding buying tickets for the game on Friday. I haven’t bought tickets for a while to a game and was just wondering what the best way is to purchase tickets for the game at Leichardt on Friday night? Is it only through ticketek, or...
  8. B

Belmore Sports Ground - 7 News

Did anyone see the short segment on 7 News Tonight regarding Belmore Sports Ground? I managed to catch it briefly, however not the entire segment. Was something about Dogs fans not being happy that Penrith has received funding for their new stadium upgrade and not Belmore Sports Ground. I think...