Recent content by ArnieD

1. A

Bulldogs to announce Klemmer, Jackson, Mbye re-signings: what it means for Canterbury

Not the way locks play these days. They are like another front rower.
  2. A

MOSES Mbye has secured the richest rookie contract in NRL history

Correct. Whether people think he's worth it or not means nothing. Only thing that matters is that other clubs think he is and we had to match it or lose him.
  3. A

A team of former Bulldogs never to play first grade

Kite, Murphy and Runciman played first grade with us. Not sure you can classify Farrah as a junior. Only played in the local comp until 13 then when to Balmain comp. never played junior reps for us.
  4. A

Your 17 after nines

I agree with you on Rona. I think he will end up in the centres soon enough. That try he scored against Canberra last year was classic centre running.
  5. A

Bulldogs Auckland Nines Game Discussion

So you didn't see everyone put their hand up and run off when they got tired? Sorry but this offers no match fitness.
  6. A

Damian cook

7. A

Auckland nines discussion - squad has now been announced

Nines is completely different to 13 a side. If you saw our nsw cup side last year you'd notice they actually played more attractive football and had more speed than our NRL side.
  8. A

To all the guys complaining about our team who what you have? I personally think it's a solid side. I don't think we have the squad to form a strong nines team anyway.
  9. A

Do stress 7 other teams haven't either and I doubt it's cause of 'mind games'z http://m.nrl.com/2016-downer-nrl-auckland-nines-squads/tabid/10874/newsid/91509/default.aspx
  10. A

what's the go if Raelene Castle is appointed the NRL's next CEO?

Who said it was her decision? Maybe Hasler made it.
  11. A

what's the go if Raelene Castle is appointed the NRL's next CEO?

You obviously missed the half dozen Q&A she did with fans last year. The club is in great shape off the field.
  12. A

Dogs vs Cowboys Opening 2016 NRL Season

Cause they want to maximise it by playing good Friday. Makes sense.