Recent content by Arazern

1. A

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

If we sign him ill forget about football until he (Luai) is gone, i cant stand the grub.
  2. A

Where do the Bulldogs Finish in 2024 ?

Looking at the draw I think we have a chance of 7 wins so that’s roughly 14th?
  3. A

Rd 21 v Panthers

Comparing players in the same number I don’t think from 1-17 we have a single better player. It will be a race to 80, either panther points or the clock who knows who wins.
  4. A

Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

Sivo is killing me
  5. A

Well could trade off to Moses no loss in trade so meh.
  6. A

He is listed as Captain……..
  7. A

Anyone know if Cleary is playing, I’ve got Hynes (C) but so does other guy and I’m behind can swap them pre sharks game but running out of time.
  8. A

Rd 19 vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

3-Sexton 2-Burton 1-Avo
  9. A

News Josh Reynolds completes stunning Bulldogs comeback

TBH I pinched it from Sexton thread but rather hijack that thread, I had to dig up this old thread.
  10. A

News Josh Reynolds completes stunning Bulldogs comeback

This is what is means to have bulldogs DNA. Many haters on this site and I say go fuck yourself. If any of the current 17 had half the passion this guy has in his big toe than we don’t ever get beat by 66 points. If I ever run into Josh I’ll buy you a beer and toast to being one of the last true...
  11. A

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

I honestly don’t see a downside, if he doesn’t work out it’s only a cheap (I assume) deal allowing the other young halves to learn their craft in Reggie’s. Or he takes it by the balls and becomes a really solid half and plays for years to come. At least he is a true half and hopefully he starts...
  12. A

TPJ

He said if he doesn’t perform Gus could sack him. Think it’s time for the door to be shown and sack him, not transfer and pay part salary a good old get out we ain’t paying you anymore princess.
  13. A

Opinion Disgraceful from the club as a whole

What I would like is to see the C removed from next to Reeds name for the rest of the year. First graders not performing removed to reserve grade. One year contracts and earn to play every year. If we lose games with reserve graders playing and the 1st graders sitting down a grade it would do a...
  14. A

Official Gus on Twitter

Sorry but I watched the same game Rajab was singled out all first half because his inside man was a good 3m away and Alamonti was a good 4 away. Seriously I am pissed off too but there was no chance any half in the competition could have stopped those tries with the help he got. He needs like...
  15. A

We wont win another game this season

One year contracts for next 10 years and turn over duds including coaching staff, this is a joke pick 13 drunks from a bar would do better.