Recent content by addoujspark

1. addoujspark

Bulldogs Sign 21 Year old Winger for 3 Years - Christian Crichton

We have almost 1.2 million Moses suli signed for 400k he was released and now somehow the 400k is no longer there could ray dib have ripped us dear kenellers
  2. addoujspark

Bulldogs Sign 21 Year old Winger for 3 Years - Christian Crichton

I used play footy with his cousin big raps on this kid man his cuzin usso always said he will make it how time flys man so glad to see him in blue and white
  3. addoujspark

Hollands Bench Role

Wouldn't mind seeing her replace Montoya on the wing solid in d and can offer plenty in attack
  4. addoujspark

Hypothetical release of a player

Woods Foran mbye very over priced we can use that money to purchase young talent and keep the twins
  5. addoujspark

Morris twins concede Bulldogs’ salary cap situation likely to force them out of the club

It's a no brainer IMO throw what ever we have left to keep both
  6. addoujspark

I wish Ray Dib was still in charge

Mate if ray dib was still in charge he would clear all this up in days please stop ur yapping dez created this mess dib had other plans and now who's sorry all people that voted him out
  7. addoujspark

ITS NOT OVER YET !!

Wow must be smoking the good shit or just completely didn't watch the game errors are errors how the fuck were we still in the game with a 9-3 penalty count due to our shit performance aye ??? Worst in 25 wow didn't u watch the roosters game
  8. addoujspark

ITS NOT OVER YET !!

Wow the negativity is setting in maybe it's just frustration but let's not forget who we are and what we stand for as a club stand tall and proud why is everyone in the shithole our players played a great game if we got smashed I'll still be hearing bitching and moaning if we play our hearts us...
  9. addoujspark

Now is the time to turn things around.

I fucken love it [emoji173]️[emoji173]️
  10. addoujspark

Round 9: Dogs vs Broncos 3-2-1

Ohhh he was gutterd in that press conference he wanted to say so much more and I wish he would have Jacko was lost for words and I don't blame him justify those calls expect us to cop a fine and possibly and apology would that make it 2 this year oh 4 points sorry ain't gonna fucken cut it...
  11. addoujspark

Consolidated Refs Thread

Sutton hasn't liked us since one of our faithful launched that bottle on him I'm so sad to say he didn't connect and force the dog to retire
  12. addoujspark

ITS NOT OVER YET !!

Fellas I'm looking for someone to give me something here abit of hope something to keep me sane after that game loll
  13. addoujspark

Consolidated Refs Thread

Agreed my brother we didn't help our chances but for fucks sake give us a break clear cut black and white calls went against us I just can't hack that shit we don't what we could and that was good enough I don't care who agrees with me or not but performance was there heart and blood sweat u...
  14. addoujspark

Consolidated Refs Thread

Yep I picked up on that and also picked up 3 knock ons the the play the ball and 7 tunnel balls as they call them
  15. addoujspark

ITS NOT OVER YET !!

Loll I fixed it up but honestly we played good tonight I'm shocked about those dodgy call from Sutton