Recent content by adamski007

1. adamski007

Rugby League Week (RLW): Let's talk, guys! (Article on Michael Ennis)

Tbh I really think we need 2 decent number 9s, I mean if this new guy were to get injured we really don't have much if anything at all of first grade calibre to fall back on.
  2. adamski007

Big League: Mr I̶M̶ MATURITY (Feature on Michael Ennis)

I'd be happy for him to be with the Bulldogs for another 2 years, I'm not sure 1 year is going to be enough to transform the new no 9 to first grade nrl, Ennis's foundation & experience would be a big thing to let go of quickly & tbh it's something we won't realise till he is gone... I think we...
  3. adamski007

Discussion Thread Round 8 - Bulldogs Vs Knights

1 - Eastwood 2 - Toleman 3 - Graham That was an ugly win & tbh we were very lucky to get that win, the Knights wanted it a lot more - our attack was a disgrace I thought, very un organised.
  4. adamski007

Ennis to the Sharks?

Couldn't have said it better mate - spot on 100%
  5. adamski007

Iceman Trent rediscovers form of old to get Bulldogs running hot

If the NSW Origin selectors were smart they would select 6, 7 & 9 from the Bulldogs & stick with it for all 3 games.
  6. adamski007

Son of Walter Junior breaking through..

This young guy is going well, the effort is there 110% every week. He will get a lot stronger yet which will make him even more potent, the more I see of him the more I'm liking him in the side. He's earning his spot plain & simple & deserves to be there.
  7. adamski007

Bulldogs vs Roosters pre match discussion

And on top of that Hodkinson & Reynolds to really give it to Pearce & Maloney - LETS GO TO WAR!
  8. adamski007

Its time for the dog world order

How many pills have you had man, i didnt think the good ones were around anymore!
  9. adamski007

Sam Perrett's 'mixed emotions' about Roosters' premiership

Another match up that I didn't even think of Sammy against Minichello - this is going to be good & tbh I think the boys will give it their all, this will come down to the wire & in the end I honestly believe the Dogs of war will rise.
  10. adamski007

Talented Templeman eyeing off Dogs No.1 jersey

Let's worry about this in 2016, he won't be ready before that plain & simple & needs at least another 10kg of muscle.
  11. adamski007

Now That's Keen! (Lloyd Perrett)

Exactly, Fifita an absolute waste of money.
  12. adamski007

Fifita off, dogs ready to go shopping.

Tedesco is the only player we should be looking at out of all of those, any spare cash should be spent on new contracts for the talent we already have. We have players pushing hard for spots in the side & tbh this will be bring best out of all the players regardless of their status. I think...
  13. adamski007

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

No thanks way past their time along with always being injured imo - we already have plenty of fans to sit in the crowd & watch the game.
  14. adamski007

What is happening with Kasiano and Inu

They need to earn their spot, the past is gone & means nothing so dig deep boys just like all your team mates are having to.