Recent content by AC

1. AC

War

Nope - not going.... most wars are based on bull****, and i ain't fighting for something i don't believe in.
  2. AC

thats alot of taboulleh

where are the tomatoes? FFS
  3. AC

Good party venues!!?

We went tonight and we had a private room for thirty. If you go with a set menu - they are much quicker, however we just ordered off the menu so it took a little longer. But highly recommended if its a small group.
  4. AC

Food

Steak/Ribs: meat and wine co Pizza: positanos Kebab/Yeeros: meh Seafood: meh Burgers: katzi's in bondi Thai: thai pothong in newtown Indian: meh Italian: hrmmm norton st Chips: hrmmm Portugese: subsolo king st Ice Cream: dunno Laksa: dunno Japanese: kobe jones?? it hink thats the...
  5. AC

Good party venues!!?

Hrmm was going to say Meat and Wine Co. but you couldnt do 100 people there. We had thirty people and it was a struggle with meals. Food is awesome though.
  6. AC

Happy birthday Greek Dog

and how i wish they were still happening :love:
  7. AC

Happy birthday Greek Dog

nope... :p doesn't matter I ain't going to spill - i promised i wouldn't.
  8. AC

Happy birthday Greek Dog

all i will say is both are still active on the kennel..... :whacky:
  9. AC

Happy birthday Greek Dog

which one the phone call or who he was seeing :p nah my lips are sealed!
  10. AC

Happy birthday Greek Dog

I know you were lol... but nothing happened man we were just friends... lol but i swear so many stories eventuated out of that friendship i didn't know where the hell they came from... The phone call i mentioned did occur.
  11. AC

Happy birthday Greek Dog

lol ohhh pm me.... because i'd love to add it to my collection... behind the story about a certain kenneler ringing one of my friends to find out if there was anything going on (despite the fact he was seeing another kenneler) and before the one about he and i ducking off for a quickie at CL...
  12. AC

So you think you can dance australia?

everyone has a sob story! lol i loved the guy who started off hip-hop to a slow song and went into justin timberlake. forgot his name.
  13. AC

Happy birthday Greek Dog

which goss? i have heard so many stories...
  14. AC

Sharing Services

graphic designer. unless i know you - you will be charged =) hth
  15. AC

OFFICIAL: Ryan re-signs for 3 years.

is that all? geez..... that was a suprise!