1. 86Gtown

Aussie talk (slang)

Should have been wiped on the curtains
  2. 86Gtown

Aussie talk (slang)

Hard as a cats head
  3. 86Gtown

Aussie talk (slang)

Met a bloke at work the other day he was cleaning the clients pool. Got into conversation about the busy pre christmas period and he mentioned how the year before he had employed a bloke to help out around the same time. He got allot more jobs done but only got payed for 3/4 of the ones the...
  4. 86Gtown

Manly hooker Manase Fainu ‘charged by police’, refused bail over

They want cocaine and gang related stabbings in the nrl any publicity is good publicity except if it involves bulldogs. We will probs cop a fine for announcing we got money to chase players 2021
  5. 86Gtown

Climate Change Protests

Yep the climate is changing, no doubt but i tend to agree with the argument that there are a select amount of scientists claiming that it is caused by us i think it was something like 1 quater of them. The other 3 quaters of scientists around the world that are researching it and are not given...
  6. 86Gtown

TripleM Hooper Say's Latrell Still Bulldogs Man

Agree also has to get good ball to have an impact which we would probably struggle with atm
  7. 86Gtown

National Rorting League

I reckon that most times this season when a player has been sin binned that team goes on to score a try or at least playes the better footy. 2 of the roosters trys were only scored due to unusual circumstances which put them at a disadvantage and caught them off guard if those 2 tries don't...
  8. 86Gtown

National Rorting League

I think they should have stoooed play to allow raiders to realise what had happened since it was the reffs stuff up. They only marched down the other end because raiders had no idea what was going on and were not able to organise
  9. 86Gtown

Roosters boss Nick Politis slams 'jealous' salary cap critics

They would only had to look at the smug happy face of greenturd after the gf game to see it all panned out how he wanted.
  10. 86Gtown

Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

NRL should be ashamed. What a shambles. That is the most un-earned grandfinal win in history what a joke
  11. 86Gtown

Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Finacial hardship is when you don't have a coin left to gamble on foott games lol
  12. 86Gtown

Shit **** and shit coach give him a few years
  13. 86Gtown

Time will tell iguess but we looked alright to start with with des too. By the end he had all the good attacking players not playing to their skill sets and we sucked. I believe he focuses to much on defence and relys on it to win games. Every one has been saying how well he has done this year...
  14. 86Gtown

The I’m sorry Adam Elliott thread

Sorry not sorry. Still needs a consistent years footy before apollogies due