Recent content by 2thebone

1. 2

Burtons best position?

Centre only
  2. 2

Opinion Has Ciraldo really improved any players so far?

No no and no. You want to bring a coach who has has had no experience as a head to a mighty club that was in poor condition and expect him to turn it around. He and Barrett are good communicators and that’s it!
  3. 2

Opinion Feeling Freddy to be dogs coach after origin

I have this feeling that Freddy will be coach of dogs in 2023. Announcement after Origin.
  4. 2

Belmore Game this Sunday

20000 easy
  5. 2

Round 11 changes

Barret immediately and forever. 2/3 of the team needs to go and a new coach who has the nuts to makes changes and a better style of play
  6. 2

Protest

It’s time for barret to go
  7. 2

News ‘No doubt’: Bulldogs can’t afford to lose to last-placed Knights in Magic Round

It’s actually makes me sick watching the dogs. I just don’t get the game plan. I have nothing else to say anymore. I give up!
  8. 2

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

He has not made changes. He does not experiment. We are coming last. What do we have to lose?
  9. 2

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

Please put your ego aside and look at your 10% winning rate.
  10. 2

Opinion I’m sorry Matt Burton

Every time barret talks I cringe. Excuse after excuse. He does not have the answers. Please change the line up. Try new things. Experiment. Please please can someone talk to this 10% winning coach
  11. 2

Gould Blows up, runs Training session

Baz has had his opportunity. He simple can’t win matches. He has had over 60 games as a coach of manly and dogs. His win rate is extremely poor. He has had his crack at it. It’s all over for him
  12. 2

News Joey (Andrew Johns ) delves into Bulldogs' woes

12% win rate for a reason
  13. 2

News Joey (Andrew Johns ) delves into Bulldogs' woes

Coaching style is the problem
  14. 2

Opinion SOS Shane Flanagan

Sign Flanagan now