Recent content by 2196DOG

1. 2196DOG

Bay 111 and 112

when i went to ticketek and asked for bulldogs supporters bay they gave me 111. I was over the moon
  2. 2196DOG

Bay 111 and 112

Hey is everyone sitting in the same bays
  3. 2196DOG

Im sick of BROWN NOSE/TONGUE KIMMORLEY !!!!

These guys are a joke...if you ask me the whole selection panel needs a review. The NRL needs to look at their own backyard first before they start worrying about others. ! KIMMORLY IS **** !!!!! Off the top of my head i can name heaps of better 1/2 backs. Sherwin Gower Orford Prince...
  4. 2196DOG

My Proposal re: hooligans

See well said and constucted...when i mentioned it earlier today i was called an idiot...
  5. 2196DOG

Turning In His Grave !!!!!!!!

Thanks Chris, i was thinking about this all day, and all i thought id do is throw it up for discussion...i understand everyone is frustrated ( some more then others ) but its good to know that opinions are counted. Its funny though, that through discussion here and with my mates , i am...
  6. 2196DOG

wow...a proper answer worth reading !!!!
  7. 2196DOG

OHHHH DONT YOU HATE WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING About...... I have helped with the investigation , with police and on a seperate level, with security... so ahhhh, now you can take your FULLY SICK self, and " SIT THE FU*K DOWN "
  8. 2196DOG

Yeah Sorry....you And Everyone???
  9. 2196DOG

Exactly dvs...as will i , and in response to you M. E this seems to be running a little deeper then friday for some reason the penalty is exremely harsh and they are adressing issues that arnt and aspect... what about the issues that need adressing. 1) Why did security let him...
  10. 2196DOG

Some one with your brAin capacity wouldnt understand the scope of this situation. It cant handle it. This is a discussion forum and fender if you feel like you have to resort to name calling then your no better then these so called ****wits. If you read my initial posts , im am against us ALL...
  11. 2196DOG

YEAH IM AFRAID THAT SOON, THERE WONT BE ANY OF US LEFT. IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED TO ME IN THE NSL SOCCER WITH SYDNEY OLYMPIC, AND THIS IS HOW IT STARTED, NO FLAGS, NO DRUMS, NO SUPPORTERS ......EXACTLEY THE SAME !!!!!! I DONT WANNA GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN..... NOW ON ANOTHER POINT...
  12. 2196DOG

Well Lets Look At His Record Bulldogs Army Card - flop Not Policed Properly Code Of Conduct - yeah Right Anasta Leaving - flop No Drums/ Flags - thanks Alot-im Guessing Drums Have Somthing To Do With Fireworks???? No Army - hmmm Mayby This Should Be First , As This Was Priority...
  13. 2196DOG

The GREAT BULLFROG HIMSELF WOULD NEVER OF APPROVED SUCH MEASURES AGAINST BULLDOG SUPPORTERS FOR THE ACTIONS OF ONE. NEITHER WOULD STEVE MORTIMER IF HE WAS STILL CEO. ONLY A NRL APPOINTED CEO WOULD DO THIS THE NOOSE IS TIGHTENING !!!!!!!
  14. 2196DOG

All crowd violence threads and opinions in here (merged)

Hey ive got an idea, why dont we just play games behind closed doors??? you do realise that this is the next step..... Ive seen it happen with soccer would you accept that????