Recent content by Þo£ar ßêar ™

1. Þo£ar ßêar ™

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 24 | Bulldogs v Souths

Bulldogs right side defence leaks so many points and causes the team to be on the back foot week in week out [ie: Inu - Renolds - Perret]
  2. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Bulldogs give Indian student a chance to win $1 million with one kick at goal!

Standards are much higher in the US ? how dare you! i have family in the US and i am telling you right now, the standards are NOT higher. go down to garden island today and asks the US naval servicemen how great the US is, i bet they tell you this wish they could move to australia. [ps. problem...
  3. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Do you want Barba gone - Yes or No

Let him go at the age of 24 he is past his best :p BTW: the story about his ex leaving to move near her fam in Brissy is a lot of rubbish - legally an ex whom has custody of the kids cannot just pack up and leave the city where the non custodial parent still lives, which would make it near...
  4. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Australia is one of the most expensive countries in the world because the average wage is one of the highest in the world. It all equals out in the end.
  5. Þo£ar ßêar ™

He better hurry up and take the kick - if he doesn't have a VISA he will be sent to PNG
  6. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Do you want Barba gone - Yes or No

The guy has made it clear he wants out... It's a pitty these uneducated twits can't fulfill their contracts these days. But we've seen it before in NRL - if you hold on to a sook that wants to leave they just play worse and eventually bring down the players around them. PS: funny how barba...
  7. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Ben Barba has asked for an official release from Canterbury

The me me me generation strikes again. If the Bulldogs sacked Barba early - he would jump up and down crying and waving his contract to be paid. But when the dogs I'm sure behind the scene, has asked Ben to remain at the club until his contract ends, he keeps asking for a release. Doesn't people...
  8. Þo£ar ßêar ™

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 23 | Raiders vs Bulldogs

"mark my words" Hope you are correct - but the raiders will be no push over either.
  9. Þo£ar ßêar ™

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 22 | Bulldogs v Titans

Really G. Eastwood... why not help out Reynolds with the tackle... lazy.
  10. Þo£ar ßêar ™

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 22 | Bulldogs v Titans

NRL refs are the worse, most overrated officials in world sport. = ATTENTION SEEKERS
  11. Þo£ar ßêar ™

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 21 | Bulldogs v Dragons

about time they have woke up...
  12. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

I'm no fan of the storm or queenslanders :p but seriously dude, to state nice guys don't win comps is ridiculous. Storm players - even slater & smith are pretty much nice guys once you see past the maroon colour they wear. Diverting codes - most would say the "Sydney swans" are well liked and a...