Recent content by £©

1. £©

The Royal Easter Show

I went today - won my Mrs this HUGE stuffed toy Bulldog. Not a Bulldogs Mascot, another one. I won it on the hammer game - where you hit it and it goes up. Went on a few rides too. Had an awesome time. Not as expesive as I thought it would be. Saw Nathan Hindy from the eels - got his signature...
  2. £©

Thank You & GOODBYE

I must bid you all here farewell. The buyer for my PC will be here in about 15 mins so I decided to make one last post. It's been great here with guys like Drummer Boy, Abz, Fredsta, Crunchie, JB & Co. but if there is a time to go, the best time would be now. This time next week i'll be at...
  3. £©

Bulldogs vs Panther *Live Spoilers*

Beautiful Day in Sydney town today, expect top of 23 tonight. Light SE winds at the foot of the mountains. No signs of showers tonight.
  4. £©

Michael Ennis Anyone?

With Sherwin and El (our 2 goal kickers) on the outer, he might be a good choice.
  5. £©

Those who play touch: Watch this

lol @ synchronised step
  6. £©

Potential Buyer for my pc

Probably about 2-3 months dependant. It's not the money I need for the trip man it's overall cash. I only earn $350 p/w and $250 of that goes to rent. I got all these bills to pay, water, electricity, phone line, mobile phone, gas, plus taxes and general groceries... I can't do it. If I cut out...
  7. £©

going by your avatar/signature/user title, you'll need that big mac more than myself ;)
  8. £©

This Guy Should Replace SBW

GO THE MOZZA TANK :D Only him!
  9. £©

:chainsaw: <---------------- ~doggie~diva~ ........... ^ ~doggie~diva~
  10. £©

Only had the pc for 5 months, it's brand spanking new. Has everything. 512 MB RAM, 32 x/s DVD Burner, 19 " flat panel minitor, 4.1 surround sound satellites, colourful lights cpu case (lol they are hectic), standard 114 k/board, fibro-optic mouse, 80 gb hard drive (to be wipped clean)...
  11. £©

Kenneler With best Personality.. ?

even on the net I can't get any friends
  12. £©

Sherwin

hmmz Sherwin is a good dude - may end up in the uk though :(
  13. £©

Pimp My Ride Game

Why don't these craps like to work with me??? Pimp this :D
  14. £©

Signature and Avatar Request Thread

Almo do it first then i'll pay you. I need it before Friday :D I'm not going to pay you for something I havn't even seen!