In 10 years will you stil..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well my old man went for then after a bet with a work mate in the late 60's (I think), then I popped into the world in the mid 70's. I know no other team. I now have 3 sons, who have at least 1 bulldog apparel. So from my early vision of them on the telly and live at the ground, from the early 80's through to the 90's and super league drama, and the current off field drama I have always followed them and put up with other people having ago at me because of the recent drama's. So in 30 years of living I have supported them, lets say 25 years, another 10 is a piece of cake. I don't support them because they always win, but how they played the game, tough, trench warfare like and never giving in. As long as they continue to play with that spirit I will always support the doggies, the Bulldogs, Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs, the blue and white army.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
when my mum had the ultrasound when she was preggo with me lol they found a blue and white heart with the dogs logo on it, 1st of its kind haha

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In 10 Years i'll still will be Loyal to the Eels, By then also we would of Probably seen another Bulldogs Vs Eels Grand Final where by the Eels take the Record to 3-1 in Grand Final Wins against the Dogs.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
In 10 Years i'll still will be Loyal to the Eels, By then also we would of Probably seen another Bulldogs Vs Eels Grand Final where by the Eels take the Record to 3-1 in Grand Final Wins against the Dogs.
nice 2 dream isnt it, now back 2 reality

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Unfortunately the spirit that was the Eels of the 80's died with the retirement of Price, Cronin and the like.

Correct me if I'm wrong!

:D

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately the spirit that was the Eels of the 80's died with the retirement of Price, Cronin and the like.

Correct me if I'm wrong!

:D
Yeah, You are Wrong. With Players like Hindmarsh, Hayne, B.Simth, T.Smith, Grothe, Burt(Hopefully), Cayless & Inu... We can easily Decimate the Bulldogs or ny other teanm for that matter, that's if all of our Key Players are playing, If not then we'll beat you by less than 10.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yep I sure will, same as with the Broncos.

I've been supporting the Broncos for about 7 years now, and thats still going strong.

So I reckon I will always love the Dogs as well :grinning:

How can you be a Bulldog support AND a Broncos supporter. Thats just lame. The two teams couldnt be more far apart or different. Pick 1 side to follow and be loyal.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, You are Wrong. With Players like Hindmarsh, Hayne, B.Simth, T.Smith, Grothe, Burt(Hopefully), Cayless & Inu... We can easily Decimate the Bulldogs or ny other teanm for that matter, that's if all of our Key Players are playing, If not then we'll beat you by less than 10.
This thread started with the question IN 10 years will you still support the Bulldogs

My question then is...

What has your post got to do with this thread or even this club?

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This thread started with the question IN 10 years will you still support the Bulldogs

My question then is...

What the ef has your answer/s got to do with this thread or even this club....as far as i am concerned every team but the dogs suck. Why are u here?
It's a Free Forum, Champ.

Naji

CBF
Reaction score
lol...

we shall see...

by the way... choked much lately?

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
How can you be a Bulldog support AND a Broncos supporter. Thats just lame. The two teams couldnt be more far apart or different. Pick 1 side to follow and be loyal.
I couldn't agree more, That's like having two husbands or two wives it's just crazy

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
depends on lyk if they are winning or not or if they have lyk really hot players...

haha of course I will be! Hopefully have a couple of kids aswell who will be brainwashed blue and white :p

Naji

CBF
Reaction score
oh ok 20 years ago...

but u havent choked in the past right?

Status
Not open for further replies.