In 10 years will you stil..

Status
Not open for further replies.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
support the bulldogs? will you be as passionate about them then as you are now?

i was looking at these young kids wearing bulldogs jerseys and their mother's wearing a bulldogs scarf and i was thinking whether I would still be so passionate about the Bulldogs..

I lose my voice every week because of bulldog's games. my whole week seems to revolve around the game. i have to organise where i will watch the game, and with who etc, then i will organise going out and stuff..

will you be as passionate in 10 years as you are now?

I think i will be.

also to any other supporters out there, this question applies to you and your respective clubs..

*edit* sorry for the spelling mistake in the title. missed a button lol

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Support the bulldogs???
*No
Will you be as passionate in 10 years as you are now???
*No, I still respect the Team thouh as a General Strentgh Side.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
i believe i will be

when i plan to go out on the weekend i see when the dogs r playing and arrange everything around the game so i can be at the game

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Yep I sure will, same as with the Broncos.

I've been supporting the Broncos for about 7 years now, and thats still going strong.

So I reckon I will always love the Dogs as well :grinning:

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Yep I sure will, same as with the Broncos.

I've been supporting the Broncos for about 7 years now, and thats still going strong.

So I reckon I will always love the Dogs as well :grinning:
you're a sweetie. thanks lol. i've always got respect for a broncos team.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
good question, even though nobody can predict the future i think i will be the same passionate as i am at this stage, only difference is i wont have school and exams(which begin shortly) in the way so i will be able to travel to brisbane,townsville etc with more ease.

marsvolta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Born in Canterbury 1979, I still recall being in the playground after the '84 grand final win. Through the highs and the lows, there's no other team like 'em.

Up the Dogs!

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
good question, even though nobody can predict the future i think i will be the same passionate as i am at this stage, only difference is i wont have school and exams(which begin shortly) in the way so i will be able to travel to brisbane,townsville etc with more ease.
agreed. i've got way too many things not allowing me to do those things as easily. but in say 5-10 years, i'll be in a better financial position and won't have my parents hounding me as to why i want to travel to brisbane or melbourne lol

goodluck with exams mate

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Born in Canterbury 1979, I still recall being in the playground after the '84 grand final win. Through the highs and the lows, there's no other team like 'em.

Up the Dogs!
I hope in 20 years, i can say i witnessed the bulldogs defeat the roosters in a great grand final in 04.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
hell ya, i dunno if its possible but ill b even more passionate lol, as i getr better jobs and wealthier ill go 2 everygame every year then, cheer them on till my heart drops dead in the good times and support them in the not so good times. But most of all the dogs will have my backing no matter wat

Christabella

Reaction score
I don't plan on living that long ... I believe the Bulldogs will give me an heart attack within the next ten years.

Although I will probably still follow them after I am dead ... or I will at least haunt them for killing me.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
been supporting the dogs since i arrived to this country in 1985, i fell in love with the way they played, watching mortimer, lamb, farrar etc kick oposition's arses, going to my first ever grand final against saints and coming home on the train with so many blue and white supporters, back then grand final week was memorable, baloons everywhere, streamers on the streets etc etc its been 22 years now and i love them more and more no other team has made me as happy as the dogs have, when u think they r dead and buried, they come back and make me proud, 98 semi, the game against newcastle where el magic won it on full time, 17 wins in a row.. and the mother of them all the 2004 GF my happiest memories have blue and white involved in one way or another... if i live to be 80, or 40 or 100 il always love my team the one and only CANTERBURY BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS.

sherwinisagun

bulldog member '07
Reaction score
i will be as passionate as ever, maybe more so as i will be able to travel to more away games when i earn a fixed wage

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I don't see my love for the Dogs changing over the next 10 years or till the day I die

kebbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no question ill still love the dogs and be as passionate
rugby league is the game i love, the game ive played, the best game on the earth!
I dont believe in these people who support 2 or 3 teams thats stupid if you ask me
supported the bulldogs since i was 7 years old and will i am quite certain till im on my death bed

UP THE DOGGIES!

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
of course I will.

even if we become like souths and dont make the finals for 20 years.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have preferences should the 'Dogs not make the finals but i get hurt regardless of WHICH team that beats the 'Dogs...

Even though i like Parra i was cut when we lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.