K

kennyy

lol u take what u can get abz!

and btw i thought u were in a relationship? avos dont count

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
This chick sounds desperate.

Stay away from her, she sounds like bad news, trying to come between u and ur girl.f ;)

T

TdoggBulldog

This chick sounds desperate.

Stay away from her, she sounds like bad news, trying to come between u and ur girl.f ;)
coming from mr "I have no friends"

lol, yeh i'd take your advice seriously.

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
coming from mr "I have no friends"

lol, yeh i'd take your advice seriously.
i'd rather have no friends than bad friends. But put urself in his shoes... if you were going out with a guy and a dude who likes you said "did you miss me" would you say yes or no?

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wtf is wrong with saying "do you miss me" ... i say that to my mates all the time .. and how do you know if she was being serious or not? its msn ****ing hell!!

T

TdoggBulldog

i'd rather have no friends than bad friends. But put urself in his shoes... if you were going out with a guy and a dude who likes you said "did you miss me" would you say yes or no?
None of my friends are bad and tbh i have been in that situation and i did miss the guy and told him i did.

anything wrong with that?

no.

its called maturity, you and abz should contemplate being mature?

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
None of my friends are bad and tbh i have been in that situation and i did miss the guy and told him i did.

anything wrong with that?

no.

its called maturity, you and abz should contemplate being mature?
You're very mature and this proves it

exactly, if easy tahl says no when intoxicated.

you got no chance.
very mature tahls.

T

TdoggBulldog

You're very mature and this proves it

very mature tahls.
1. Don't call me tahls it's not my name.

2. Your obviously not very intelligent as most people can tell that is a joke.

3. I'm mature enough to sort out most of life's problems without starting a thread about it.

Get over yourself. Not every chick who looks at you wants you.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if shes a friend.. maybe she just wanted to know anyway.. i ask my friends that too.. even when ive been gone for 30 seconds.. why make such a big deal over something so innocent?

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
1. Don't call me tahls it's not my name.

2. Your obviously not very intelligent as most people can tell that is a joke.

3. I'm mature enough to sort out most of life's problems without starting a thread about it.

Get over yourself. Not every chick who looks at you wants you.
1. I call you whatever I want, it's a free country. Besides, isn't your myspace /tahltahl???

2. I do believe a ladies lounge chat was made for a reason. Incase you havn't figured out yet (oh right, girls your age are still so stubborn), women are so complex no man understands them.

3. You're mature enough to sort out life's problems AT SIXTEEN. HAHA you got a lot to learn about the world little girl. That's write, I called you little girl & what are you going to do about it??? This is why we see 16 year old gurls running off with 60 year old men and say "we know what we're doing" because they THINKthey're mature when really, they got no idea.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
1. I call you whatever I want, it's a free country. Besides, isn't your myspace /tahltahl???

2. I do believe a ladies lounge chat was made for a reason. Incase you havn't figured out yet (oh right, girls your age are still so stubborn), women are so complex no man understands them.

3. You're mature enough to sort out life's problems AT SIXTEEN. HAHA you got a lot to learn about the world little girl. That's write, I called you little girl & what are you going to do about it??? This is why we see 16 year old gurls running off with 60 year old men and say "we know what we're doing" because they THINKthey're mature when really, they got no idea.
Cool it you two, only me and dogaholic can fight!!!

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ban Abz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

TdoggBulldog

1. Yeh Tahl, not Tahls, im not a homo.

2. Your comeback number 2 doesn't answer my insult number 2.

3. And you don't know what i've been through AT SIXTEEN to tell me I need to know about the world. Who said anything about running off with older men? I have no real interest for guys more than 3 years older than me honestly.

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
Cool it you two, only me and dogaholic can fight!!!
When people make fun of my crappy-life (ie calling me mr no friends or whatever) it gets personal.

Tahls, say it to my face Nikki Osbourne Jr :p

Status
Not open for further replies.