OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great Game by our boys all Round. A lot of people on this Forum have some egg on their faces about some of the things that have been said about Gus and Ciraldo. Our Game plan Today was perfect from the “Assistant”and the “utilities” Executed it beautifully. Up the might dogs.
You couldn’t have said it better brother!
Your posts have always made sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Reed probably should have left the headgear on jack can fight like a thrashing machine. :tongueclosed:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
FMD when you consider we still have Mann and Preston to come back into this side how Good are we going?
That right edge is looking pretty solid already.
Add Presto and it improves further.
That’s great given all the pre-season talk was about the left edge, which ain’t no slouch either!

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Love seeing Kikau running over ***** but his effort in other areas of the game is superb. What a start to the year.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Was Hetherington in the side that lost 66 nil and now loses again on the other side? Just trying to figure out the trigger for the mental instability lol

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was Hetherington in the side that lost 66 nil and now loses again on the other side? Just trying to figure out the trigger for the mental instability lol
Pretty sure he was at the Knights last year too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reed will get done for just being there.

The Battle of Brookvale fight and ongoing got 5 and 3 weeks for Blair and Stewart respectively but that was full on.

NRL will investigate.
LOLLL wtf even is that... Hetherington is such a bonehead

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Think he said goodbye to him on field but Reed minding his own business and Hetherington came out of rooms to tunnel..
Meds musta wore off. Proves once again. You look like an idiot when you get triggered by what someone says about the footy lol

kamaryn

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Took my 8 year old daughter to the RSL to watch the game (we're out of town this week). I don't know if she's ever actually watched a Bulldogs win before. All her memories are of us losing. Was so great to not only win then but do so convincingly. Loving it!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Couldn't catch the game live... 2nd time this year and we won both games when I didn't watch live... gonna enjoy watching the replay..