Bondi stabbing

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edit: Duttons tweet was dignified and offering sympathies as expected of our Opposition Leader. It was just the nutters using his tweet to tag in with their prejudices.

Media jump to conclusions asap there's an attack and often frame it as muslim terrorist attack. I specificly mentioned Duttons tweet bc all those nutters came out to blame immigration etc for all the wrongs and their grievances and it would be easy to find if anyone wanted proof of how unhinged society has become.

This is circulating in response. Over the top but how a lot of people feel about how media handle issues. Conspiracy theories already abound.

View attachment 106472
Murdoch press, what do you expect.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have seen a few stabbings.
I've also been threatened by a coward with a knife.

Also seen the police arresting a scum in Bankstown the other day who had a knife.

How many coward pieces of shit are wandering around with a knife?
Probably too many. Knives are easy to conceal and if the person draws no attention to themselves anything can happen if they are triggered. Unfortunately a year or so back there was an incident locally of a high school year 7 drawing one on school mates. Juvenile detention for a while then release then knocked off a car. Punishment??

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I was driving into work one day and witnessed two men kind of pushing and pulling at each other and parked the car and walked up the ramp to see what was going on and as I got about five meters away one guy pulls out a knife and starts stabbing him front steps of The Gazebo building in Potts Point. The police all laughed when I was getting interviewed and viewing cctv of how quick I turned and fucking sprinted the other way. I’ve been trained in an emergency situation and it’s dont be a hero I’m a Building manager by the way. Also if you know the Gazebo building you will know it’s about 20 meters from Kings Cross police station. The funny thing is all this help line stuff is awesome but I got told yeah righto you will be right buddy I was still shaking without my knowledge that night. I was like I feel fine but look at my hand it’s shaking.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biggest target is the chest, add to that the intent of harm.
Yeah i suppose i should have been more specific.
If he had a gun, then yes, absolutely should him in the chest.
He had a knife and she was in pretty close proximity. I wonder if they practice shooting in the leg. Maybe even around the hip. Even a pepper spray f##cks up people.
Easier said than done, but if you are trained for such a thing....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
100% uce or grab a baseball bat from Rebel
Yeah I mentioned before when I first heard of it I thought I'd go into King of knives or a kitchenWare shop and grabbed 2 knives.

But fight or flight is real so I can't judge anyone that was there.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For those knocking security guards - two of them were among the victims - a man and a woman.

Dawn Singleton was due to marry a police officer this year - they had been together since high school.

This is a terribly sad situation with many extended victims including the baby (may she recover) who will grow up without a mother.

The scourge of sewer media has a lot to answer for for the spread of mis-information.
My bad I was calling on those security guards, but why was there only 2?
Isn’t there usually 10 at a shopping centre?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This poor police officer has to live with what she has done. Still, her next action was to try and resuscitate the man.

His family are more than sympathetic to her and they reached out to make sure she is ok.

For many, wrong place wrong time.:upset:
I guess our cops know they have to live with the consequences of protecting the publlic under harrowing circumstances and shoot people who do not comply with their demands to lay down their weapon. Tough job we don't appreciate anywhere near enough when they get it right.

Guys like that bloke that tasered the 95 y.o. we don't celebrate.

It's police protocol to aim for heart I read in the circumstances where offenders moving towards you. Often 1 bullet won't stop ice users apparently.

How decent of his family to immediately reach out to the policewoman. So many people impacted and heartbroken by this guys actions.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
One thing we are learning from discussion there are a lot of people armed with knives.

I always warn people to be careful.
You never know if someone has a knife?
I don't care how bad and tough you think you are?
As soon as your opponent pulls a knife and is within striking range, you're fucked!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think parra have 4 on each level, 2 on each side of the level

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He had a knife and she was in pretty close proximity. I wonder if they practice shooting in the leg. Maybe even around the hip. Even a pepper spray f##cks up people.
Police don't use their guns lightly here, if she felt the need to use it then so be it. He could have easily attacked her given the chance and that could have led to her death and further ones.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's clutching at straws big time
Bloody hell I don't wanna be searching around at home for my phone, keys, sunglasses, water bottle, purse, bag and now a bloody glock to go anywhere!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t know, but easy to speculate when you’re not in the situation/moment. Fight, flight and freeze are real and people respond differently at different times, it’s not for those of us who weren’t there to judge.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was driving into work one day and witnessed two men kind of pushing and pulling at each other and parked the car and walked up the ramp to see what was going on and as I got about five meters away one guy pulls out a knife and starts stabbing him front steps of The Gazebo building in Potts Point. The police all laughed when I was getting interviewed and viewing cctv of how quick I turned and fucking sprinted the other way. I’ve been trained in an emergency situation and it’s dont be a hero I’m a Building manager by the way. Also if you know the Gazebo building you will know it’s about 20 meters from Kings Cross police station. The funny thing is all this help line stuff is awesome but I got told yeah righto you will be right buddy I was still shaking without my knowledge that night. I was like I feel fine but look at my hand it’s shaking.
Don't be embarrassed about running, experts will say you acted correctly.

First time I had a gun pointed at my head I froze, I just remember anger but couldn't move. In my head I wanted to drink his blood but couldn't fkn move a finger.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t know, but easy to speculate when you’re not in the situation/moment. Fight, flight and freeze are real and people respond differently at different times, it’s not for those of us who weren’t there to judge.
Nah 100% .

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bloody hell I don't wanna be searching around at home for my phone, keys, sunglasses, water bottle, purse, bag and now a bloody glock to go anywhere!
You have a glock in each handbag you own

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was killing people and about to kill her. I bet you wouldn’t shoot him in the leg !

She did the right thing

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You have a glock in each handbag you own
I guess that's what it would come too....and one in my glove box and personal safety room in the house.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Police don't use their guns lightly here, if she felt the need to use it then so be it. He could have easily attacked her given the chance and that could have led to her death and further ones.
I met Anthony Dilorenzo a few years ago.
The guy still has bad PTSD.
If you meet him and just mention Bondi Beach he will start to get shakey, start tearing up and visualising the scenario all over again!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're right. It is really difficult to know how you would deal with any type of situation of danger. Sometimes you may surprise yourself with how you react.

I know it pales by comparison, but I actually surprised myself by remaining calm in the light of a friend suffering a pretty major epileptic fit (grand mal seizure.).

First aid training just clicked in but still it was all a blur and then afterwards you second guess yourself with "did I do the right things at the right time"?